Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Pilot Tech Available for Long-Term Work

Pilot Tech Available for Long-Term Work

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Pilot Tech Available for Long-Term Work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Tyson
    Participant

2 yrs offshore experience with Work Class ROV’s on Construction Vessels includes; construction, field support, survey of subsea assets, pipelines, & anchor lines, dredging, some drill support, etc.

All my flying hours are logged as free-flying, and have performed maintenance/fault finding on all mech/hyd, elect parts of the system, as well as mobilization.

I have an excellent mech/hyd trade background that I’ve adapted to offshore, and also endeavoured to learn and apply myself in electrical/electronic troubleshooting and maintenance where possible.

I have a valid BOSIET + HUET (OPITO), but my current UK Oil & Gas (UKOOA) medical will have to be renewed in the next couple of days.

I am available for almost immediate start and travel to most worldwide locations from my base in Asia.

If you think I could be a valuable part of your team, please PM me to discuss our requirements.

Of course a fair door-to-door day rate dependant on work-scope, location, duration, rotation etc would be expected.

andyrose
    Participant

Hi Redherring,

Not sure if its any use to you – but Sonsub appear to have picked up some contracts and are after guys. Also rumours that ISS are after people.

Andy

Christopher Tyson
    Participant

Cheers Andy

Christopher Tyson
    Participant

Just a correction / clarification of my requirements.

I’m looking for ongoing work (not a one-off trip), and with the intention / possibility of committing long-term if conditions are fair.

Cheers

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Red,

Loads of guys are looking for long term work. Good luck.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Good luck from me also :tup:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar