Home Forums ROV ROV Industry Vocational Training please help me i will give you £5,000

please help me i will give you £5,000

Home Forums ROV ROV Industry Vocational Training please help me i will give you £5,000

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello thankyou for reading my thread

I am new to ROV ‘s and this site , I have read most post’s involving rookie’s , after careful consideration i have decided not to give any of the training company’s my hard earned money as there course’s seem to be pointless , instead i will give my money and time to anyone who can get me a start as a R O V trainee , this will suit any company looking for trainee’s , i dont want paying for being a trainee until i am confident i can do useful task’s as a pilot/tech ,can anyone please help.

Ok about me , i am 25 years old , british , fit and healthy, i have no formal education , i am not stupid , just a fool when i was younger , i have worked on onshore rigs and in the construction industry for 7year’s , the last 3 year’s i have worked as a electrician’s mate, i am a very very fast learner and great team player , i am confident in everything i do and very good with my hand’s , i am very confident i will not struggle learning about ROV’s , i just want a start to prove myself , i can forward my C.V to any one interested , and remember i am willing to work for free , and pay anyone the £5’000 i was willing to pay the trianing company , if you can get me a start.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar