Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Positions available?

Positions available?

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Positions available?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TEAMJBR
    Participant

I’m wondering what positions are available onshore and offshore for a 20 year vet with the last 10 as a work class supervisor that are off the tools?
    It seems very busy at the moment Im sure this position could be used else where project wise when the highest day rate is not realy the piont any more?

Ray Shields
    Participant

Given the recent spate of urgent requests for people, if you have anything more than a couple of years experience and a pulse, the job’s yours – even the pulse is probably optional!

TEAMJBR
    Participant

Ray not a single PM as yet even as an indicator that it is even out there with the agencies!

Ray Shields
    Participant

I doubt the Agencies that post on here actually read through the messages or answer PMs.

You would need to contact them direct as per contact details listed on their posts.

Of course, if you’re here in the UK I can forward your CV to my lot if you want 😀

TEAMJBR
    Participant

No thats OK Ray Im sat on 4 staff job offers as we speak after quitting OI a while back but due to an off on the track day race bike I have some time to kill before excepting anything. Currently SS7 are just ahead with the promise of me never seeing a rig again!! Lol
    I’ve mentioned to most of the agencies that interest along with the usual Sup positions but may take some more time off re-sort outgoings and see if I can agency 3 months a year only as I’ve paid mortgauge, car paid for bank balance Vgood cushion and ISA’s all over the place etc etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar