Home Forums General General Board Received this this morning, hopefully a help to someone!

Received this this morning, hopefully a help to someone!

Home Forums General General Board Received this this morning, hopefully a help to someone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter Measures
    Participant

Epic International is currently looking for the all ROV guys who have used any of the following for up and coming projects.

· Triton MRV

· Explorer WROV

· Comanche

· Falcon

·

Interested in the first instance send your CV to the following: operations@epic-ltd.com

Harry
    Participant

Just a guess , but at least a few thousand people over the years.

Triton, Perry Slingsby, quite a few systems around the world.

Explorer, been around how long ?

Comanche, Sub Atlantic, must be a couple hundred units maybe.

Falcon, Sea eye, once again hundreds of units around the world.

Is this fishing or what? I hope I am wrong, and they have jobs for everyone of the people who send in CV’s.

Roy Simson
    Participant

Unless its wind farm work , I would say its fishing same as AGR . There is a small amount of work available but only if your local , Like the US is hiring , Singapore , Malaysia , Egypt , France there is work there but only hiring there own . Then comes age limit if your over 55 – 60 again your find now days many clients wont accept you .

Well todays date is the 2nd of May and there has been over 400 views of this topic how many of you guys reading this sent off your documents and did you get a reply I wonder ?

Tonia Weldon
    Participant

Hey guys, thanks for all the mails. I am currently looking through the CV’s and will come back to you shortly.

Many thanks

Billy

JL Schnabel
    Participant

Hey guys, thanks for all the mails. I am currently looking through the CV’s and will come back to you shortly.

Many thanks

Billy

…ah a response / reply – fair enough

😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar