Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV personnel rates

ROV personnel rates

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV personnel rates

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Marwan Abdelnaby
    Participant

I am Egyptian fresh graduate of electromechanical faculty of engineering, Alexandria university, Egypt

I am very interested in the field of ROV

I would like to know a round figure of the ROV pilot/tech personnel rates
    for the entry level, and if there is any standards for the rates according to IMCA or any other organization or not ?

I know that for companies there is a basic salary and daily rates for the offshore days, I would like to know each of them, just round figures not specific or sharp numbers

note:
    Entry level without experience

Thanks in advance

Ray Shields
    Participant

Marwan,

pay rates depend on many things including your Nationality, the area of work and the office of the company employing you.

Marwan Abdelnaby
    Participant

first, I would like to thank you very much for your response,
    and as I said before I would like to know just round figure if I am going to work in Egypt, at an Egyptian company.

I am Egyptian.

Thanks in advance

Marwan Abdelnaby
    Participant

Marwan,

pay rates depend on many things including your Nationality, the area of work and the office of the company employing you.

first, I would like to thank you very much for your response,
    and as I said before I would like to know just round figure if I am going to work in Egypt, at an Egyptian company.

I am Egyptian.

Thanks in advance

Ray Shields
    Participant

A few years back, an Egyptian company I knew employed trained Egyptian ROV Pilot Techs for about EGP 50,000 a year and EGP 400 a day offshore.

As a Trainee you would get a lot less.

K2
    Participant

Marwan

I occassionally contract for an Egyptian ROV company, they pay their trainees in the region of US$150 per day when offshore. The Egyptian crews I have worked with are highly educated, very motivated and always a pleasure to work with. Your best option is to contact some companies and ask them yourself or go for an interview and broach the subject there. At the end of the day you do not have to accept the job if you are not happy.

Good Luck

K2

Marwan Abdelnaby
    Participant

A few years back, an Egyptian company I knew employed trained Egyptian ROV Pilot Techs for about EGP 50,000 a year and EGP 400 a day offshore.

As a Trainee you would get a lot less.

Thank you very much for your fast response

Marwan Abdelnaby
    Participant

Marwan

I occassionally contract for an Egyptian ROV company, they pay their trainees in the region of US$150 per day when offshore. The Egyptian crews I have worked with are highly educated, very motivated and always a pleasure to work with. Your best option is to contact some companies and ask them yourself or go for an interview and broach the subject there. At the end of the day you do not have to accept the job if you are not happy.

Good Luck

K2

Thank you very much for your response and great attention

Mohammed
    Participant

Marwan

Good Luck

K2

Thank you very much for your response and great attention

Hi how are you doing Marwan,,

I’m an electrical engineer in Egypt and would like to talk to you about the ROV field .
    I sent you and e-mail over yours (marwan.abdelnaby@gmail.com)

So check it ASAP.

Thanks ,

Mohammed
    Participant

I would like to talk to you too K2 especially you are Egyptian too.

Thanks in advance

K2
    Participant

Spec

Please PM me if you wish to speak.

K2

Marwan Abdelnaby
    Participant

Spec

Please PM me if you wish to speak.

K2

Dear k2,

Have you seen my pm?

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar