Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements ROV Personnel Required urgently

ROV Personnel Required urgently

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements ROV Personnel Required urgently

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mido
    Participant

it seems that not all agencies sucks..Gordon seems to be a good man representing a reputable agency..cheers

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Only if he does not send Trainees out !

James McLauchlan
    Participant

It would be good if this does not develop into a personal name thing if possible. By all means discuss the agency, or the merits of what they do, but lets try and keep it away from individual naming of people.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I can start a new thread if need be James or just say that ,
    Merits aside , Either the agency provides the work , the dosh , Ease of travel and trained personnel or they do not , which means they are a lousey company 😯

James McLauchlan
    Participant

You have a point but this kind of thing has come about before, whereby any agency posting virtually had to justify each and every post in one form or another. That’ll be about the time that they stopped posting if I recall correctly.

For those of us that do not have to hunt high and low for work that may seem not too much of an issue but for others the jobs posted here may well be of benefit. So I suggest that, unless an individual is interested in the work on offer, simply not replying might be the better form of approach, or as you suggest start another thread on the subject.

After all…. if the job is of interest people can always PM to ask for more details if they feel there are insufficient posted.

best regards
    James Mc

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar