Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner ROV Pilot from Peterhead or Aberdeenshire

ROV Pilot from Peterhead or Aberdeenshire

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner ROV Pilot from Peterhead or Aberdeenshire

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tomasz Ochmanski
    Participant

Hi evrybody
    I am looking for ROV Pilot from Peterhead or Aberdeenshire cause I have few questions about industry. Can anybody help me?

ROVRatt
    Participant

You’re going to have to supply a name for this ROV pilot as there are plenty of ROV pilots from Peterhead ,Aberdeenshire, etc. If you have any questions about the industry feel free to use the forum to ask. BUT – please do a search on the forum for your answers first as so many newcomers ask the same questions.

Ray Shields
    Participant

Err, I think he means he wants to speak to ANY ROV pilot from NE Scotland. I would guess you want to ask about how to get into the ROV Industry?

Please read through all the advice already posted several times on the forums, especially in the Rookie section. Also read through the FAQs (link over on the left) for other information.

saphire7
    Participant

Aye aye Tochmans. Fit like the day loon. Ye aye peckin?
    I bide jist 30 miles doon the road fae the Blue Toon. Is i wither still casin coupit ewes yer wy?
    Drap mi a meesig an i’ll gee ye fit a kane.

English translation: Hello Tochmans. How are you today my good man. Is one keeping well?
    I reside approximately 30 miles from Peterhead. Is the weather still causing some distress to the local wildlife in your area?
    If you could be so kind to post me a private message, one would sincerely like to help you in your endeavor.

🙂

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

8) 😆 😆 8)

Gogs2112
    Participant

Hey fit like min i am fae the Bloo Toon so if i can gee ye ahan with onything drap me a line onytime chiel.

😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar