Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV pilot/tech role Middle East

ROV pilot/tech role Middle East

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV pilot/tech role Middle East

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Arth
    Participant

Looking for an ROV tech/pilot to join a survey vessel in the middle east. Seabotix experience would be beneficial. The role will involve visually investigating targets found by the survey team, maintenance of the vehicle and training. The conditions will be tough, strong tidal flow and poor vis. PM me if it is a position of interest and I can discuss further specifics.

Mag50
    Participant

Hi,

I am interested in the job you posted. Please, check your pm so we can communicate via email or phone.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Should be an interesting conclusion to this story 😀

Ray Shields
    Participant

Interesting considering he has also posted a message asking how much the said PT should be paid!

£600, and thats cutting me own throat, honest Guv!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

face21
    Participant

Hi,

Pls check your PM.

Savante
    Participant

I know she’s only got a small tail, but if anyone here flown a seabotix in tidals??

Tail wag the dog? What are they like?

subman
    Participant

Hi Arth

I think it was your self who I spoke to on the phone the other day the Seabotix 300s is no way will it cope with the currents that your going to come across in Iran .
    Currents off the Al Faw Peninsular are going to run over 2 – 3 knots and you will lose the vehicle .

Perhaps some other personnel reading this can confirm that this vehicle will not cope with heavy current .

Cheers

Subsub

Anonymous

Sounds like a treasure hunt to me….that’s my 2 cents

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

It depends what your definition of treasure is…

subman
    Participant

Sorry Guys its Ordnance clearance !

Cheers

Subman

Savante
    Participant

Shatt al-Arab waterway at Al Faw?

war-shot clearance? make sure you’ve got a friggin long tether running downstream from you -hence wag the dog comment?

tazblock315
    Participant

Hi, I already PM you

Bruce Baynon
    Participant

Looking for an ROV tech/pilot to join a survey vessel in the middle east. Seabotix experience would be beneficial. The role will involve visually investigating targets found by the survey team, maintenance of the vehicle and training. The conditions will be tough, strong tidal flow and poor vis. PM me if it is a position of interest and I can discuss further specifics.

hello how do we email i maybe keen , regards BAZ

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar