Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements ROV pilot/techs, Sub Engineers, Supervisors, and Surveyors.

ROV pilot/techs, Sub Engineers, Supervisors, and Surveyors.

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements ROV pilot/techs, Sub Engineers, Supervisors, and Surveyors.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cbauer
    Participant

UKPS OFFSHORE has opened an office in Houston, Texas. We provide a variety of contract ROV personnel, divers, hydrographic surveyors, survey project managers, data processors and deck crews.

If you are interested in working with us, please email your resume and all current certificates at jobs@ukpsoffshore.com.

Please visit our website at http://www.ukpsoffshore.com

Look forward to working with you.

lhdss72
    Participant

Hello,

I’m brazilian and I have 3 years of experience with WROV. I would like to know where is the job ( place, country), the period of contract, the period of work and the rate.

Thank you,

Regards

Luciano Henrique

Ray Shields
    Participant

Luciano,

they will not give such information on the board here, you need to contact them direct to get sort of info.

Agencies etc. almost never give out how much they are paying on an open board (unless they are really desperate!)

You will also find that a person from one country will be offered one rate, and one from another a different one.

lhdss72
    Participant

Thank you by information!

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar