Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV Positions – Possible Long term work

ROV Positions – Possible Long term work

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV Positions – Possible Long term work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ClaireG
    Participant

Well known company looking for experienced personnel to try out for long term positions.

Must be willing to work Norway and West Africa, although work is worldwide.

All enquires PM me 😀

Ray Shields
    Participant

Aww claire, all you’ll get is abuse along the lines of "name the company, you could be anyone" and "place the rates on here if they are that good".

However, the new question will now be "will you pay me more to offset the tax I now have to pay! :L

Its OK, we still luv ya 😀 😀 Is there a refer a friend bonus? you better stay long enough to collect it this time 😀

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

Is it the lovely Claire G from FSL ROV? 8)

Monkey

Ray Shields
    Participant

Is it the lovely Claire G from FSL ROV? 8)

Monkey

EX FSL 🙂 Get it right 🙂

rigwash
    Participant

ha ha ha , long term west africa?
    thanks but no thanks

the long term job could mean a short term life

ClaireG
    Participant

yes, seemed a good idea at the time but forgot what like you’s are 😆

Nope Ray no refer a friend, although did that back at Fugro n got stung grrrr but wasn’t worth staying a few months longer to get it to be honest 🙄

oh stop yer moaning about this tax think o us that work in the office for less money n have to pay tax 🙁

who’s monkey then??

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Well known company looking for experienced personnel to try out for long term positions.

Must be willing to work Norway and West Africa, although work is worldwide.

All enquires PM me 😀

It’s a great idea asking one here but as a minimum please least add your own company name and contact information..

The easiest way to have your contact information automatically added is to go to ‘Your profile’ or ‘Your Account’ and add information to the signature file plus check to have it automatically added to all posts. Once you set the sig file it will automatically be added it to the bottom of your previous posts also.

ClaireG
    Participant

I find that hard since no one seems to use there own name on here.

If guys are interested they are requested to private mail me and since my details are all on my profile I don’t think it’s hard for people to find out.

If your not interested fine but there is plenty of opportunities available here and if guys are interested instead of time wasting they will contact me, as they have already 😀

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I feel, and I doubt if I am alone in this, that as you represent a company looking to fill slots you should, as a minimum, state your name and company contact information in your posts otherwise they lose credibility.

If you disagree then fine. But be aware that, as has been shown in the past, any further posts along the same lines may well attract unwanted responses, as suggest in the first reply, which may well prove counter-productive to your original intention.

Your profile shows very little of anything, plus it should not be required for people to have to look up profile to find out who you represent when you are clearly not operating as a private individual.

shrew
    Participant

Claire,

can you provide more details? I’m working on XLS 11 and 12 and could probably take about 7 or 8 guys with me if the money was right.

ClaireG
    Participant

Claire,

can you provide more details? I’m working on XLS 11 and 12 and could probably take about 7 or 8 guys with me if the money was right.

Ha ha shrew your hilarious trying to sell our company here so your nae leavin ha ha 😆 get on with your work!!

Ray Shields
    Participant

Claire,

We have some GREAT FCVs at Fugro, they’re a doddle to work on, NEVER break down and they are nicely colour co-ordinated.

Ok, Ok, 1 out of 3’s no bad!

I’ll split the Refer a friend with you and invite Claire along to the leaving do 😀 😀

shrew
    Participant

Couldn’t afford the pay cut to go to Fugro!

deep
    Participant

We have some GREAT FCVs at Fugro, they’re a doddle to work on, NEVER break down and they are nicely colour co-ordinated.

Ok, Ok, 1 out of 3’s no bad!

1 out of 3 eh!… not too bad, is that because the ship’s batteries will run out of power on that supa dupa Fugro boat if you power up more? 😆

Anyway I thought ISS’s Perry TXLX ROV’s were doing all the FCV work

deep
    Participant

Claire,

Yeah Ok Stu 😉

Claire what are the day rates being offered?

Is it true all Flights over 5 hours long will be business class and a deal has been done to offset the new tax law?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar