Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements ROV Vacancies

ROV Vacancies

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements ROV Vacancies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Participant

Hi everyone

We are constantly looking for experienced ROV personnel of all grades for various contracts, if you are interested in contract work please forward copies of your cv and documents, quoting ROV World, to Keith at:

Active Offshore Solutions Ltd
    TEDCO Business Works,
    Henry Robson Way,
    South Shields,
    Tyne & Wear,
    NE33 1RF

Office: +44 (0) 191 4274588
      +44 (0) 191 4274589

Fax: +44 (0) 191 4274599

Mobile: +44 (0) 7525784190
      +44 (0) 7525784035
    Email: enquiries@activeoffshoresolutions.com

centurion
    Participant

Hi Keith

Welcome to Rovworld.

Could you tell us a bit about yourself and your agengy and why we might consider using you instead of more established agencies like UKPS, Proffs or Subservpro.

yahya m. zakaria
    Participant

I am YAHYA MOHAMMED ZAKARIA, 24 years old, graduated from Alexandria institute of technology with bachelor of Mechatronics engineering, 2005, working as mud eng. with EMEC company three years experience including one year training, Seeking to learn ROV where my academic and previous experience can be used and developed and I am available to start at any time a new training program.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I am YAHYA MOHAMMED ZAKARIA, 24 years old, graduated from Alexandria institute of technology with bachelor of Mechatronics engineering, 2005, working as mud eng. with EMEC company three years experience including one year training, Seeking to learn ROV where my academic and previous experience can be used and developed and I am available to start at any time a new training program.

Three things here ziko….

1) Did you browse through the website here prior to posting this?

2) did you see / browse the FAQ’s link (lefy hand sidebar)?

3) Do you expect the training schools to call you and ask you / invite you to go there?

face21
    Participant

Hi Keith,

just wondering if you are willing to recruit any trainee rov pilot tech?

Mike Kidd
    Participant

Guys
    The man is an agency not a recruiter Read the post ❗

James McLauchlan
    Participant

The OP posted in the correct section and left all contact information required. Should anyone wish to send their CV off or contact him then feel free. I doubt if the in’s and outs of agencies/operators requirements will be debated by the OP though.

Chat Xav
    Participant

Hi Keith,

May I ask what Dayrate were your client willing to paid for Rov personnel, Supt, supv, tech etc, as you know the pounds has fallen against major currency.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar