Home Forums Miscellaneous Website & Forum Updates – Suggestions – Problems ROVworld.com passes 10 years online.

ROVworld.com passes 10 years online.

Home Forums Miscellaneous Website & Forum Updates – Suggestions – Problems ROVworld.com passes 10 years online.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

ROVWORLD.COM was established on 20th January 2001

The site (in one form or another) is now over 10 years old! 🙂

Martin Wareham
    Participant

Top site, keep up the good work 😀

Here’s to another 10 years ….. I wonder what things will have changed in the ROV industry by 2021 ❓

2001 doesn’t seem that long ago but 2021 seems like ages away ….. getting old I suppose 😳

DANFROV
    Keymaster

James,

I remember the pre view you gave me a link to. Great website concept and we are still adding members every day.

Well done, keep up the good work.

Dan

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Good on ya James 😀

TheBaron
    Participant

Congratulations James and Gina.

T-Boy
    Participant

For a website to last 10 years and still be on top takes a great deal of effort, time and dedication from all involved.

Congratulations and thank you. 😀

turtle
    Participant

Congrats and thanks for the last ten years providing the premier site for all of ROV interest. Here’s tipping one for another ten years of continued success…all the best to you James and Gina
    turtle

Sit Rep
    Participant

Many happy returns to all involved in the continuing production of this site.

Lang may yer lum reek!

Mark DuPriest
    Participant

Happy 10th ROVWorld.
    To James and his fellow administrators I am sure I speak for all that routinely visit we really appreciate your hard work and stress management.
    Here’s to another 10!…. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar