Home Forums ROVbay! ROVbay! – Items for sale **SALE PENDING** VideoRay Pro 3 XE GTO in Panama City, Fl.

**SALE PENDING** VideoRay Pro 3 XE GTO in Panama City, Fl.

Home Forums ROVbay! ROVbay! – Items for sale **SALE PENDING** VideoRay Pro 3 XE GTO in Panama City, Fl.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gerald nelson
    Participant

I have for sale my VideoRay Pro 3 XE GTO for $12,000 OBO

The Pro 3 XE GTO sports all the features of the top of the line Pro 3XE adding our GTO thrusters which propel the VideoRay to speeds up to 4.1 knots. It flies through the water! The Pro 3 XEGTO is also PC computer control enabled, allowing operators to control the ROV using included wired or wireless game controllers with a user-supplied laptop computer. The Pro 3 XEGTO can even be controlled by software applications or remotely via a network. The Pro 3 XEGTO can easily accommodate recording devices, modular instrumentation and tools such as: scanning or imaging sonar for low visibility environments; manipulator for object retrieval or intervention; positioning system for exhaustive area searches; water quality sensor, metal thickness gauge, and more. Pro 3 XEGTO units can accommodate additional neutrally buoyant, negatively buoyant, or positively buoyant tether extensions to reach up to 305 m (1,000 ft) in overall distance but limited to 152 m (500 ft) in water depth. Included is an inverter for operation using a 12 volt power source such as a car battery[/img] 1-850-238-5528

image2_117.jpg
    image2_117.jpg

image3_149.jpg
    image3_149.jpg

image1_118.jpg
    image1_118.jpg

Andre Valente
    Participant

Hello,

I am interest in the ROV.

Can I make an offer?

Best Regards,

UWG

Richard Hewson
    Participant

Have you sold this unit? I am interested. Please email details to richhewson@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar