Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Sea Eye Falcon DR Pilot/ tech Wanted

Sea Eye Falcon DR Pilot/ tech Wanted

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Sea Eye Falcon DR Pilot/ tech Wanted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I am in need of a pilot/ tech who has experience with the Sea Eye Falcon Specifically.

Starting date: May 1
    Vessel: Rig
    ROV: Sea Eye Falcon DR
    Job: Observation drilling activities
    Day rate: market rate

Please send your CV to dshaw@bsjproject.com if interested

Thanks

David
    Participant

Please see the correction in the posting above. I had meant it to read May 1 instead of April 1 as a start date.

Any pilots who fit the requirements and are available should please continue to submit their CVs to my email address above

Thanks

David

Savante
    Participant

how long is the project intended for?

you bought a falcon now? Good times !

David
    Participant

The duration of the contract on the rig will be several months long. There are quite a few things going on in the company however, so I can be flexible regarding this.

David
    Participant

I thought now would be a good time to get a falcon. What did you mean?

Savante
    Participant

They’re quite a step up from videorays in terms of cost, performance and complexity. "Good times" as in "good stuff", "good show".

David
    Participant

Yep the rays have been good to us we are now on the 8th month of drilling support with no down time. The guys have done a great job but we are going to bigger units for the deep water. Come on out to Turkey and I’ll get you offshore. Also let me know if you are ever in Dubai

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar