Home Forums General Danger Zone! SeaTrepid Fraud – Managers Indicted & New Clients Availa

SeaTrepid Fraud – Managers Indicted & New Clients Availa

Home Forums General Danger Zone! SeaTrepid Fraud – Managers Indicted & New Clients Availa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Did everyone get a copy of Justin Smith’s email alert on that ROV company in Louisiana where all of the management are being indicted on fraud against the US government?

The whole thing is on http://www.stolen-valor.org

It is unbelievable that they got away with it for so long. This guy needs to be run out of our industry.

I attached Justin’s email below for anyone who missed it. There are some really good clients for honest ROV operators to pick up.

All you have to do is click on the links to get their contact info and send them an email offering to replace SeaTrepid as their contractor because of the arrest of the management.

Dave

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:48:11 -0800
    Subject: New ROV Clients Available.
    To: rov2000@msn.com; ziggy654@gmail.com; msubby@hotmail.com; geobona@hotmail.com; james@ensfi.com; ibuc80@gmail.com; seaforceme@yahoo.com; webmaster@thedeepdiver.com; fc@alphasliprings.com; twhite@oceaneering.com; dave9586@live.com

Dear ROV Colleagues

My name is Justin Smith. I am from Charleston NC and I am proud to have been employed in the ROV industry for 15 years.

Today, with many others, I received a copy of the email below from Stolen Valor.Org concerning the fraud being committed against the US government by military imposter “Major” Robert Christ and his ROV company Seatrepid, run out of Robert, Louisiana.

I checked out all of the details on the link below at

http://www.stolen-valor.org

It is appalling that this individual was able to operate as one of us for so long.

As a professional in the ROV industry I know that I can speak for all of us when I say how hard it is to make an honest living with low day rates and shrinking contract availability.

I believe that it is critical that we run this Robert Christ individual out of our industry for good, to protect all of us and our professional reputations from his crimes.

I have aslo checked out the blog site by veterans Andy Hausmann and Phil Connors at:

http://seatrepidclientlist.blogspot.com

and believe that we should all contact the companies listed as clients of SeaTrepid immediately to offer our own services, citing the email below.

The client list is blue chip and has all of the URL links imbedded for ease of use.

Better that honest ROV operators should get this work, than allow an individual who has disgraced and betrayed our nation to make this sort of money while we struggle to make a decent living.

Justin Smith

justin.rovpilot@yahoo.com

— On Thu, 2/17/11, info@stolen-valor.org <info> wrote:

Subject: Underwater Intervention Conference Important Update
    To: sales@abteluniversaltechnology.com, info@acplusmarine.com, whebert@airdyne.net, justin.rovpilot@yahoo.com, "belinda@aidc.us.com" <sgraham>, michelle.morley@analox.biz, grubin@aqualung.com, stacy@aquaairind.com, lmayo@arccontrols.com
    Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 10:13 AM

Dear Sirs,

Please be advised that military imposter Robert D Christ, President of
    SeaTrepid, is to be indicted for fraud and conspiracy against the US government.

To alert the public, full prosecution details against Robert Christ are now
    available on a permanent website at:

http://www.stolen-valor.org

All participants at the Underwater Intervention Conference in New Orleans (February 22 – 24, 2011) should be aware that persons identified doing business with Robert D Christ or any company that he has financial interests in, including but not limited to, SeaTrepid or Inuktun may themselves be subject to prosecution.

Andy Hausmann and Phil Connors have compiled an initial list of SeaTrepid clients that may already be considered accessories to fraud and conspiracy at:

http://seatrepidclientlist.blogspot.com

In the event that SeaTrepid (booth 627) and Inuktun (booth 625) deploy at the Underwater Intervention Conference, participants are advised that they are required to report any persons seen attempting transactions with either of these companies immediately to the authorities at:

DHSOIGHOTLINE@dhs.gov

Additional individuals to be identified and reported as accessories to fraud and conspiracy include Joseph Caba and Steve Walsh of Seatrepid and Milton Morris, Martin Veatch, Peter Weber and Wesley Kirkland of Inuktun.

Please ensure that this update is circulated to all employees of your company who are likely to have any contact with any of the individuals listed above.

Stolen Valor.Org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar