Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Senior P/T – ET looking for Xmas/New Year Swing

Senior P/T – ET looking for Xmas/New Year Swing

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Senior P/T – ET looking for Xmas/New Year Swing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Northseahero
    Participant

Season’s greetings all.

I was hoping to do a swing over the Xmas/New Year period and earn a few extra bucks. I had a job lined up, but I was delayed getting off another job due to weather, and now I have missed the crew change date and missed out on the job.

I am available to fly 20th/21st of December and willing to do a 4 – 6 week trip.

ROV Senior P/T – ET. Vehicle experience: Triton XLS, Scorpion, Sub Atlantic Super Mohawk, Comanche etc. 4 years exp.

Not wanting to work Africa or Norway, based in Asia.

Anyone need a crew change or know of any companies still needing to fill holiday season slots?

Cheers

misiuek
    Participant

sent you a pm

any seaeye capable personnel in asia wanting work?

fugro rovtech loads of work but lack of bodies warm or otherwise!

DaveO
    Participant

misiuek

sent you a pm

subman
    Participant

Hi guys been working for the singapore office for a few years and the only work they have got on is a Sea Eye Panther doing drill support in indondisa starting 27 th of Dec other that that there is nothing as spoke to Mr R this morning 20/012/06

But Lots of other work available from Venezuela , Africa , Norway , Denmark
    India , Middle East and North Sea so you wont have far to look .

Cheers

Subman

misiuek
    Participant

????

not strictly factual….

as the indo work started in june. their other panther is working and a sealion is about to be or has been mobbed.

i think also from the fugro side of things their are guys from uk in singapore/or area doing a mob.

regards

Ray Shields
    Participant

SL14 ( I think) left Aberdeen a few weeks ago to go to Singapore to be mobbed on a boat that is heading for backup to some job off India, mobbing just before New Year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar