Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work SENIOR ROV PILOT WITH UHD / HD EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE FOR WORK

SENIOR ROV PILOT WITH UHD / HD EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE FOR WORK

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work SENIOR ROV PILOT WITH UHD / HD EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE FOR WORK

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jorge Mello
    Participant

Professional with Experience over 15 yrs offshore, work as well with seismic, available for work any part of the world.
    Experience with more than 6 types of ROV
    Working in UK region and almost 50 countries.
    16.000 hours Piloted and experience with UHD and HD vehicles.
    Qualification to face challenges, innovations, situations that demand dynamism and perseverance, taking always a positive and objective attitude.
    Dedicated professional, with objective to improve his performance with management vision. Working in North of Sea, Norwegian, North of Ireland, Africa, and Golf of Mexico. Worked with AUV Projects (UK), and OHM Projects (Africa and Golf of Mexico). Easy adaptation to new routines and flushes directed for diversification in jobs and rationalization of costs.
    Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team, to handle and resolve recurring maintenance problems, to establish priorities, and accomplish objectives with limited supervision, to generate reports and work inside common database and spreadsheet files, to operate Remotely Operated Vehicles including navigational and Telemetry control systems.motely Operated Vehicles including navigational and Telemetry control systems.
    Seismic Jobs: Contribute to, and review, survey procedures, Supervise the checking and testing of survey equipment and software prior to project, Mobilize survey equipment and software on vessels, Fault find and trouble shoot survey equipment, Plan and execute mobilization and interfacing of specific survey equipment, Manage survey equipment calibration schedules, Efficient mobilization and operation of equipment and more…
    I am actively seeking a challenging position as ROV Senior Pilot Technician, in a progressive work setting, which will enable me to use my skills, training, and experience to the best of my ability.
    I believe my experience and solid record of achievement make me an ideal candidate for related field.
    I understand the value of being a good team player.
    I am a highly motivated person who is driven to exceed company goals and expectations, and who is open to new ideas and challenges.
    I will be a valuable asset to your company.
    I would appreciate a chance to meet with you to discuss your needs and objectives and how I may contribute to your team.
    For up to date CV and Certs please Email me at : jorge@mello.net
    Available to travel immediately.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar