Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? ShenZhen/Hong Kong

ShenZhen/Hong Kong

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? ShenZhen/Hong Kong

• This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Scott Beveridge
    Participant

HD you still based in Thailand??

A corse’ I am… where else would I be??

misiuek
    Participant

confused,

i thought the start of this thread was somebody ‘asking’ for work not offering work…..

skinny correct me if i am wrong.

skinny you want to work in asia everybody is screaming out for people and in the next few months it is going to be busier as new builds and new ships come in line.

it really is an employee market and the companies are doing everything possible to keep or attract personnel…

china? you want work they are the same i got asked the other day for personnel for there (not from Bluewhale),

shekou area is a perfect place to base yourself everything is in hand 5 mins to 30 restaurants more clubs etc if thats your thing, hell its only 45mins from airport and 4 hrs to Singapore.

loads of work!

pizzadude
    Participant

Ah Missieuk,

where are you these days, heard you had left China, still have fond memories by the sound of it.

Jason Garic
    Participant

Alright, let me clear it up. We (Veolia ES) are planning on sending an XLS to support our SAT system for Blue Whale. The SAT is a done deal, the ROV isn’t. I have a full crew with relief.

I’m just looking to contact anyone with experience in the region in regards to companies that can supply us with rope, soap, and dope locally.

We may be looking for people (beach support or ROV operators) in the future. I’m not sure how Veolia would handle it (agency or otherwise).

Anyone that wants to continue the discussion offline, please PM me.

R/
    skinny

Anonymous

Skinny,

Good luck, be very very careful, Bluewhale are notorious. I know someone who walked before you and lies come easily to them. Word of advice, record every conversation you have with them.

Save

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar