Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Some sinkin’ done at the UWC in Fort William.

Some sinkin’ done at the UWC in Fort William.

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Some sinkin’ done at the UWC in Fort William.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Preid
    Participant

I made a short film of me flying a Falcon at the UWC in FW. I compiled all my flying into a short 10 minutes so its not to boring! Made the intro with 2 days of footage two, thoes with sharp eyes will spot an extra teather in the water!

Enjoy!

Anonymous

Pity, all of that time and expense, all of that training and you can’t spell tether or too (too)! For those (thoes) of us that care about such things.

😮

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I can see a Projects manager in the making 😀

ekmonster
    Participant

Honestly…. i would rather watch asia carrera or jenna jameson or tera patrick.

Savante
    Participant

monty is that you???

Preid
    Participant

Pity, all of that time and expense, all of that training and you can’t spell tether or too (too)! For those (thoes) of us that care about such things.

😮

Lol you’re bashing my spelling? Who honestly cares aslong as the message gets across? Im not naming any names but theres worse spellers on this forum, think they care?

Dont bash the training, its probably better than what you got when you started out.

I should of known, ill shove in some Girls Gone Wild clips next time!

Typical forum replies 😆

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Head off to one of those ‘adoring fans’ websites then and watch them instead.

As this is an ROV related site you may have to expect ROV related stuff so please don’t knock it without reason.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I made a short film of me flying a Falcon at the UWC in FW. I compiled all my flying into a short 10 minutes so its not to boring! Made the intro with 2 days of footage two, thoes with sharp eyes will spot an extra teather in the water!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVWTIkdBrs

Nice effort Preid. Thanks for taking the time to share the video with us.
    We could do with a few more ROV related pictures and videos around here.

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

God you’ll be running a four sub workclass job in no time at all, up lines, down lines, two crane wires in the water, buoyancy modules everywhere!!! (sorry sarcasm is the lowest form of wit) Just don’t use what little you have learned at FW to let yourself think that you will be able to do it the first time you go offshore.

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

@ Preid,

Thanks for sharing this video.
    I’ve added it to my collection: http://www.ronsrovlinks.nl/modules/mytube/singlevideo.php?cid=4&lid=733

Preid
    Participant

Cheers James

God you’ll be running a four sub workclass job in no time at all, up lines, down lines, two crane wires in the water, buoyancy modules everywhere!!! (sorry sarcasm is the lowest form of wit) Just don’t use what little you have learned at FW to let yourself think that you will be able to do it the first time you go offshore.

Theres no ego here believe me, when i get a start ill be as open minded as your post is sarcastic. Most of my family and friends of the family all work offshore and ive had the ‘its a different world, your first trip could end you’ lecture a fair few times. 😆 (probably many to come too!)

Its simply a vid me flying in FW, i stuck it up so people could get a idea of what to expect.

@ Preid,

Thanks for sharing this video.

Youre Welcome

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I don’t know the guy, but from what I saw he was flying that thing better than a few so called experienced ROV pilots currently working offshore. He’ll do OK.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I don’t know the guy, but from what I saw he was flying that thing better than a few so called experienced ROV pilots currently working offshore. He’ll do OK.

Don’t forget to mention the guys who fly their egos as well James… Experienced or the wannabe experienced

ROVRatt
    Participant

Which Ego is the work or the inspection class? The Experienced or the Wannabe Experienced? :mrgreen:

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I have a friend called Ego 🙂
    If he goes , I go 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar