Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Sonsub no rehire

Sonsub no rehire

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Sonsub no rehire

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Boatman
    Participant

Anyone heard about a no rehire poilicy at sonsub in Houston?

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Anyone heard about a no rehire poilicy at sonsub in Houston?

Without reason?

Boatman
    Participant

Anyone who has worked there and left for any reason, from what I understand. Apparently they have been losing people to competitors after they spend time and money on training.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

It begs asking the question, "Why are so many people leaving the Houston office?"

backwoods
    Participant

I was told that after myself and a few others left sonsub and came over to C-Innovation that they had a meeting in Houston. The sole purpose of that meeting was that anyone who leaves sonsub for CI will not be rehired. They lost a lot of their key personnel in the last few months and it has hurt them. But they lie to their people and play games, games that make people leave. Plus they never come through with their raises, you’ll get promoted to supervisor and it will take months before you get your money and they never give you the back pay. I know one supervisor over there that had to fight for 7 months to get his pay and then it wasn’t what they told him. They don’t have any work in the GOM right now, I don’t see them making it much longer here.

Ray Shields
    Participant

Other companies say a similar thing "you cannot work for us for at least a year, not even through Agency" etc.

But there are lots of exceptions and if they need you they will rehire. No change there.

Dale Large
    Participant

anyone still working for C-I. can you comment on it. whethr its a good employer.

Brandon Noah
    Participant

Another ROV company in Houston said the same thing. They swore that if they heard about it happening there was no chance of rehire. Ha! Same thing over and over though. They need you back they will take you back if you were worth anything.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar