Home Forums General Interesting Websites Sub Eng Log is now online…

Sub Eng Log is now online…

Home Forums General Interesting Websites Sub Eng Log is now online…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anh
    Participant

I’m pleased to announce the release of online Sub Eng Log. Sub Eng Log is a question-and-answer (Q&A) site for technical issues related to ROV. The site allows users to both submit questions to be answered and answer questions asked by other users. It also gives members the chance to earn points as a way to encourage participation.

The main goal is to build a community driven technical support. The site is designed to allow users to quickly raise questions and get support from other experienced members.

I hope that you will enjoy visiting the site, finding more helpful information each time and that it will be yet another way to gain experience.

http://subenglog.answerbase.com/

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Seems like a good idea. Good luck with it :tup:

DANFROV
    Keymaster

This is a really good idea.
    Well done good luck.

components_03_900.jpg
    components_03_900.jpg

Anh
    Participant

Thank you guys. This type of website is very common in IT world like http://stackoverflow.com for software developers. It has over a million users and so far nearly 8 million questions has been answered. Most of the time I found my problem has been solved by some one else. The website voting system works really well. The high voted answers are often more useful.

I think our community is not that big but imagine each one of you post a question or answer then we have at least a thousand lessons to learn. After few years I hope it will have enough q&a to cover common problems on frequently used rov systems so users can search answer for their problems. This website all depends on rov-er to make it become a helpful resource for rov community.

I’m trying to share 2-3 posts every week but my experience is only limited to seaeye and smd. Welcome everyone to raise question or answer about other systems.

@danfrov

I guest you have something about sub alantic to share 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar