Home Forums General General Board Subsea 7: Seven Seas

Subsea 7: Seven Seas

Home Forums General General Board Subsea 7: Seven Seas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Hereby a picture of Subsea 7’s latest pipelaying vessel ‘Seven Seas’.
    The picture was taken 2 days ago when the vessel returned from trials.
    At the moment the vessel ‘Seven Seas’ is alongside at the Huisman-Itrec yard in Schiedam, the Netherlands.

PS. picture was taken with mobile phone with built-in 2 megapixel camera, what explains the poor quality of the picture. 😉

Oldschool
    Participant

Nice, even for a cell pic. Obvious from the background, that port is no known location in Louisiana 🙄 Spent time on the Toisa Perseus for the I-Hub Project. I hope this vessel finds better cooks than the Toisa Perseus 😯

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Obvious from the background, that port is no known location in Louisiana

That’s because this picture wasn’t taken in Louisiana, but in Schiedam (close to Rotterdam) in The Netherlands 😉

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi Ron

Nice shot 🙂

Any chance on reducing the size a little? It’ s…t….r….e….t….c…h….i…..n….g the page a bit.

Stewart Reid
    Participant

Nice looking boat, I wonder if the designers have built in enough lockers for the boys?? I’m on a brand new boat (straight out of the box last year) at present and yes, we’re doubling up on the locker front.

Stu

Anonymous

Nice looking boat, I wonder if the designers have built in enough lockers for the boys?? I’m on a brand new boat (straight out of the box last year) at present and yes, we’re doubling up on the locker front.

Stu

Wow thats awful, how are you managing to deal with it all?, getting through it OK i hope!. We should get someone to check with SS7 about lockers on their vessel just in case they have been remiss about that.

xxx
    Participant

I think SS7 will have solved the locker problem the same way the did it on the Seven Oceans. Max POB=120 so put in 120 Lockers. Clever eh!

ROV’s inside so no working in the wind and rain, unless the side doors jam open. Yes give me new boat every time.

Anonymous

jeez i give up….. 🙄

Mike Kidd
    Participant

I see that the construction side of S Club 7 have their priorities sorted ❗

Jason Garic
    Participant

Very nice.

What type of handling system?

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Stu

Yep, 2008 so why the hell should that happen!

Someone somewhere is not doing their job when it comes down to that on a new vessel.

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Hereby another shot with a better photo quality. The picture has been taken from the vessel Nordnes during maintenance work at the Damen Shipyard in Rotterdam.

What type of handling system?

Not sure but I think SMD made the handling system, see here:

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Nice pics Ron

Cheers for sharing them with us :tup:

rigwash
    Participant

Hey whats that yellow container on the back deck used for, couldn’t you use that for a locker room…..snigger snigger

hope your following this about the lockers rov whiner. screwing a dozen coat hooks up outside the galley and the boot bench made from an old pallet aint gonna cut it on "the rov supplier" better rethink that refit he he he

emilio
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Paid a visit to the 7 seas recently. Handling system is SS 7 design.
    Lockers were sorted out OK, as were the gym, sauna, internet rooms, game rooms, reading rooms, smoking rooms,unlimited internet/voip in every cabin. Looks really good to work on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar