Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Syndicate our News (Using any RSS News reader)

Syndicate our News (Using any RSS News reader)

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Syndicate our News (Using any RSS News reader)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

OK…. after a bit of feedback from one of our webteam members the system has been tweaked a little and this should work now. i.e. On deck fully operational. 😉

MKII version……
    Did you know that you can have our news headlines automatically added to your RSS compatible news reader?

It works like this; As news is added to the site the ROVworld headlines will be pushed to your news reader. This means you will always see when new articles have been added without having to visit the site to check. You will need to visit the site to read the news that is of interest to you.

To add our news headline to MS Outlook (for example) just click on this link: Add ROVworld to my RSS Newsreader and add the feed.

Not sure if you have a news reader installed? Click on the link and see what your PC systems says as a result. I think even Outlook Express has a built in news reader as do many other email clients.

best regards
    James Mc

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

It looks alright now with IE7 built in RSS reader and with RSS Bandit.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Ronald :tup:

best regards
    James Mc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar