Home Forums General General Board The Benefits and Challenges of Implementing SAOT, the Semi-Automated Offside Tec

The Benefits and Challenges of Implementing SAOT, the Semi-Automated Offside Tec

Home Forums General General Board The Benefits and Challenges of Implementing SAOT, the Semi-Automated Offside Tec

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    elliottirove
    Participant

How does the semi-automated offside technology work in FIFA World Cup 2022?

I am interested in learning more about the semi-automated offside technology (SAOT) that was used for the first time in the FIFA World Cup 2022 to assist the video match officials and the on-field referees in making faster and more accurate offside decisions. I would like to know the details of the algorithm and the artificial intelligence behind this technology, as well as the challenges and benefits of implementing it. I understand that this technology involves tracking the ball and the players’ limbs using dedicated cameras and sensors, and generating 3D animations to communicate the offside situations. What are the sources and methods that I can use to study this technology in depth?

[url=]https://technsight.com/[/url]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar