Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Two positions available immediately

Two positions available immediately

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Two positions available immediately

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I am looking to fill 2 positions immediately. I am interested in working with people looking to get into the industry, but the most attention will be given to people with a background in electrical/ mechanical. Off shore experience is a plus.

The position would be 28 on and 28 off
    The location is the Black Sea off of Turkey
    The platform from which operations would be run is a jack up rig
    The equipment is inspection class mini-ROV’s

Please email me directly at dshaw@bsjproject.com in order to discuss the specific details of the position.

Thanks

neo
    Participant

Hi Devid!
    What is the rates for jobs?

misiuek
    Participant

Please email me directly at dshaw@bsjproject.com in order to discuss the specific details of the position.

neo …… the above was probably a hint , also how the hell you hit the ‘e’ key instead of ‘e"

David
    Participant

Dear All,

First let me say thank you for all of the replies I received from this posting. I have received emails from lots of good candidates and right now I think that I have too many to be able and handle them all properly.
    I will be going through them and replying as best I can to as many people as I can.

Thanks again

David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar