Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements URGENT SMD Quantum Inspection Job

URGENT SMD Quantum Inspection Job

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements URGENT SMD Quantum Inspection Job

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Johnson
    Participant

I am looking for an ROV Supervisor & an ROV Pilot Tech, both with SMD Quantum experience, with CSWIP 3.4u certificates and the relevant IMCA/MTCS certificates.

This is for a 4 week long pipeline inspection project in Asia starting mid-March.

The client is offering very reasonable rates for this work.

If you are interested, please email me at stephenj@montash.com or call me on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 as I don’t check this often.

andyrose
    Participant

I take it this is a piss take! Nobody would be serious about this would they?

Please tell me this is not a serious offer!

Stephen Johnson
    Participant

I take it this is a piss take! Nobody would be serious about this would they?

Please tell me this is not a serious offer!

Hey Andy,

This is what our client has requested, and it is unfortunately a serious requirement. I appreciate that it may seem unusual to have one person doing two people’s jobs, however this is the requirement set by our client (and we do not have much input into this I’m afraid).

Fortunately, since people possessing the set experience are like unicorns the client is considering changing the requirements to just SMD Quantum experience and certification to the specified levels.

If you have the SMD Quantum experience, but do not possess the CSWIP 3.4u cert, I would be happy to still consider you for this position if you are interested?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar