Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    grassyscones
    Participant

Whats the chances of having a video section. People can post up interesting or funny goings on they caught subsea? Not sure how you would be able to hot them though. Would you be allowed to hotlink of youtube ?

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion.

Whilst we run a fairly active Forum I feel that Ron has done a good job over the years of collecting videos and presenting them in an easily searchable format at his site. There is no point in us doubling up. Ron works with us here also, by adding news and other info from time to time.

If you want videos head over to his site… link is above.

best regards
    James Mc

grassyscones
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion.

Whilst we run a fairly active Forum I feel that Ron has done a good job over the years of collecting videos and presenting them in an easily searchable format at his site. There is no point in us doubling up. Ron works with us here also, by adding news and other info from time to time.

If you want videos head over to his site… link is above.

best regards
    James Mc

Excellentae.. Never seen this before. Cant check the links atm because im firewalled to hell but ill be giving it a go when i get home 😀

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Never seen this before.

Welcome in our world!

grassyscones
    Participant

Never seen this before.

Welcome in our world!

Ill be checking them out when i get home matey. Ive got a collection of some back home i can upload if youve not got them (Im a bit of a geek like that)

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I’m sure Ron will be more than happy to assist!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar