Home Forums INSPECTION (CSWIP etc.) Inspection (Subsea) Technical Discussions visualsoft inspection software

visualsoft inspection software

Home Forums INSPECTION (CSWIP etc.) Inspection (Subsea) Technical Discussions visualsoft inspection software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karim ismail
    Participant

dear all
    i hope u r living in good health

i were searching for a demo version for visualsoftwares like visualDVR,visualdata & visualedit
    also im looking for Eiva navipac
    any one can help with a demo version
    thnxxx

Raymond
    Participant

Hi Kimo,

Where are you located and what kind of work are you going to do? RUCO is the UK agent for EIVA and can organise a CD of the software for you, it has all EIVA packages including the new Eventing functionality.

Regarding digital video recording, have you considered NETmc Marine, RUCO is also a n agent for them and they have a wider range of products than their competitors, including a new three camera pipeline system called the Triops. See http://www.netmcmarine.co.uk

if you want to contact me direct my email is feedback@ruco.co.uk

Brian Edwards
    Participant

Hi Kimo

Thanks for the inquiry on VisualSoft.
    Please contact me for VisualSoft USA based demo capability or I can pass your contact details on to the UK office for the rest of the world.

Please visit our website for more details on VisualSodt.

Raymond
    Participant

Hi Kimo,

Did you ever get sorted out with EIVA software? Did you know that with EIVA’s eventing capability and 3D Model review that you can use NETmc Marine DVRs to acquire pipeline video footage and integrate it with survey data acquired by EIVA?

If you want any further info let me know.

rgds
    Raymond

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar