Home Forums INSPECTION (CSWIP etc.) Inspection Employment Discussion Want to become a Data Recorder!

Want to become a Data Recorder!

Home Forums INSPECTION (CSWIP etc.) Inspection Employment Discussion Want to become a Data Recorder!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike van der Veer
    Participant

Hi folks,

I’m new in the rov world and I want to become a Data Recorder!

Q’s:
    – How big is the demand for Data Recorders, big enough to invest in it myself?
    – What papers do I need?

Any form of wisdom would be appreciated.

Mike van der Veer
    Participant

mmm I guess I have been knocking on the wrong door… 😕

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Data recorders, as in CSWIP 3.4u’s, are in demand at present. Their day rate surpasses that of ROV supervisors in the UK sector.
    If you are interested, invest in a course and qualify, then you wil get a return on your money.

Generally you need offshore experience under your belt to be eligible to take the course.

To see the course requirements and for more information visit: http://www.twitraining.com/world/courses/index.jsp?coursecode=DIS4

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Or wrong board maybe??

I’ve moved this to Inspection Employment discussion from the General Board.

Mike van der Veer
    Participant

Data recorders, as in CSWIP 3.4u’s, are in demand at present. Their day rate surpasses that of ROV supervisors in the UK sector.
    If you are interested, invest in a course and qualify, then you wil get a return on your money.

Generally you need offshore experience under your belt to be eligible to take the course.

To see the course requirements and for more information visit: http://www.twitraining.com/world/courses/index.jsp?coursecode=DIS4

Thanks for the info & giving me the link James, much appreciated! 😉
    I will contact these people to evaluate the possibilities, I’m already an offshore employee. I will also contact potential employers to get some extra wisdom!

Or wrong board maybe??

I’ve moved this to Inspection Employment discussion from the General Board.

LOL, ok, sorry for any inconvenience. I thought I was posting in the right section… 😳

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar