Home Forums General Danger Zone! Warning Regarding Non Paymentments from Idrotec Srl Italy

Warning Regarding Non Paymentments from Idrotec Srl Italy

Home Forums General Danger Zone! Warning Regarding Non Paymentments from Idrotec Srl Italy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

This is one carried over from the old forum

This is a warning to all freelance ROV Personnel and Personnel Agencies

If you are contacted by this above company be warned as they owe many people a lot of money myself included .

Many of us are still waiting to be paid for work done in January of this year .

As for Personnel Agencies get the money up front before supplying them with personnel .

Other wise your be like the rest of us still waiting to be paid not small amounts but in some cases over 10k per person .

I hope this message saves someone before its to late .

Cheers all

Subman

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

This is one carried over from the old forum

Subman

Thanks for the heads up.
    Excellent heading.

Info like this will hopefully save a few people some grief.

best regards
    James Mc

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I take it that Idrotech are still in financial difficulty ?

Anonymous

hi all,

i did some work for them last xmas and there was no return ticket, got it sorted through maris but it was a song and dance,

no spares, idiot crew, NOT A SCOOBY!!

keep clear my bonnie lads!

rovstuff
    Participant

Hi Everybody!
    I’ve been working for them few month ago and not only they do have economic problems but they don’t, and I say they Do not Like to pay.
    Have from divers I know, they are still delaying year ago payments and trying to engage people with the promess (false) of on time payment and expenses pay back. 👿
    Stay away from them!!! ❗

Peter Measures
    Participant

Idrotec went bankrupt in August, apparently still owing people quite a lot of money

Anonymous

like i said, a shower of cowboys…………..

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Hi Everybody!
    I’ve been working for them few month ago and not only they do have economic problems but they don’t, and I say they Do not Like to pay.
    Have from divers I know, they are still delaying year ago payments and trying to engage people with the promess (false) of on time payment and expenses pay back. 👿
    Stay away from them!!! ❗

Hmmmm…. Sounds like a Malaysian company with the initials AM that have done to some of my mates in the past…. Anybody work for him lately??? I myself, am not interested with that crowd or any others who show the same disrespect for us "bread and butter" guys/gals who are actually the ones building the company up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar