Home Forums General Danger Zone! Watch out for crosseyed backstabbers

Watch out for crosseyed backstabbers

Home Forums General Danger Zone! Watch out for crosseyed backstabbers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Anyone at Fugro beware I believe there is one in your place who is not to be trusted, he will smile to your face whilst twisting the knife in your back,
    Be warned

Anonymous

hey min,
    you need tae tell us mair,
    c’mon, I dinny wan’t tae fall foul oh this guy

oldhand
    Participant

who’s stabbing in the back whilst keepin the id secret, cmon be brave say it to the face, or you too inexperienced to say 😈

Anonymous

Retermination man, it would seem you have touched a raw nerve with one of Ray’s pals hairypalm or whatever his name is.
    I think he has been around a long time be one of the dinosaurs that has been making the same mistakes for all these years,
    you better apologise to brownfinger or hairy hand or whatever

Anonymous

Hi Oldhand or is it Mr Oldhand seen as everyone one here shares thier identity,
    Who said I was stabbing anyone in the back, I was merely stating a hypothetical situation where should there be any twisted cockeyed sexually depraved weirdo’s that they would come accross, say at somewhere like Fugro,or indeed anywhere that they should beware as an individual like that may derive some form of twisted pleasure from knifing a junior in the back.
    I certainly wasn’t talking about anyone specific,
    How do YOU know anyone who may fir the description?
    You may call me Mr Reterminationman ESQ

temp
    Participant

Why don’t you guys just grow up!

Haven’t you got any useful contribution to make to this website forum, apart from using it as a means to make derogatory comments about this Ray Shields person? Ok, I suppose it may be useful info to some people if true, but I guess anyone who does work for the company will already know about about the various people within the company and various things that have gone on in the past anyway.

If you have issues with any individual, why not have the guts to sort it out face to face man to man rather than doing your own bit of cowardly backstabbing on this website. Please see my reply to your similar comments in ‘Guess what I’ve just heard’ section.
    No I don’t work for Fugro or even know the guy, I just don’t like seeing the forum degenerate into a juvenile slanging match.

temp

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Some of the posts referred to, along with the usernames, may no longer be visible.

I don’t really know what this is all about but like Temp says… grow up and deal with it in the real world rather than use the childish approach being employed here.

It takes approximately 5 seconds to delete a user. All their posts simply vanish as a result.

How long does it take to create a new email address and re join the Forum?

regards
    ROVworld Admin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar