Home Forums Miscellaneous Website & Forum Updates – Suggestions – Problems Website dropping offline randomly?

Website dropping offline randomly?

Home Forums Miscellaneous Website & Forum Updates – Suggestions – Problems Website dropping offline randomly?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

Thanks to those that have given us feedback on this problem, especially Wade who is heading for Canada but still took the time to send me an attached word doc containing the error report. That was an immediate reminder that I need to edit that template to something a little more user friendly.

I also saw the site drop out yesterday but put it down to a one off, which happens from time to time. These ISPs promise 99% uptime but in reality that often fail to meet that target. It’s like promising a client that the ROV will be operational 24/7!

Anyway we have been with them for the last 6 years or so, and this is only the second time we’ve had that kind of problem, so overall not bad.

Just to keep you up to speed, it’s a server performance issue and I am on to our ISP to get it looked into. Hopefully all will be well again soon.

best regards
    James Mc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar