Home Forums ROV ROV Industry Vocational Training Who Has Done New MIST Format That Started Today 02/02/2015

Who Has Done New MIST Format That Started Today 02/02/2015

Home Forums ROV ROV Industry Vocational Training Who Has Done New MIST Format That Started Today 02/02/2015

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roy Simson
    Participant

Hi all has any body done the New Online MIST Course from Atlas since they changed the Format started today .

From what I have seen so far none of the questions have got any thing to do with Rov any thoughts from any others about to do the new course .

Cheers

Raptor

Ray Shields
    Participant

I don’t remember any ROV related questions in previous MIST courses? Its all about working on a rig mainly.

Roy Simson
    Participant

Hi Ray yes your right there is nothing about Rovs just 5 modules :-
    Major Accidents Hazards
    WorkPlace Hazards
    Risk Management
    Control of Work
    Helicopter Safety

I have done half of WorkPlace Hazards there are 29 questions with a set time limit but none of it has nothing to do with Rov work its .Its more about being a Ruffneck or Roustabout .

There is the odd question about cold work permits which we would deal with but the rest has nothing to do with the Rov side of things like mixing chemicals .But this is the new format that there using now and looking nothing like the MIST online course I did 4 years ago .

By the looks of the amount of reply’s on this topic I think I could be the first one doing this new format .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar