Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements WorkClass Rov Personnel Required for Asia !

WorkClass Rov Personnel Required for Asia !

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements WorkClass Rov Personnel Required for Asia !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roy Simson
    Participant

This required came in this morning so if your under 55 – 45 years old with the experience go for it :-

Requirement: ROV Superintendent

With related IMCA ROV superintendent certification?survival certification and medical certification
    With no less than 10 years experience as a ROV supervisor and 2 years experience of being a ROV superintendent
    Preferably under 55 years old

Vacancy: 1
    Estimated Service days: 135 days

Requirement: ROV Supervisor

With related IMCA ROV supervisor certification?survival certification and medical certification
    With no less than 8 years experience of heavy-duty work-class ROV operation and at least 5 years experience of being a ROV supervisor
    Preferably under 55 years old

Vacancy: 12
    Estimated Service days: 440 days

Requirement: ROV Pilot

With related IMCA ROV pilot certification?survival certification and medical certification
    With no less than 3 years experience of heavy-duty work-class ROV operation and at least 5 years experience being a ROV pilot
    Preferably under 45 years old

Vacancy: 1
    Estimated Service days: 30 days

Work Location: TBA

Commencement date: 2017

We are in the initial stage of shortlisting suitable candidates, more information will be provided if you are shortlisted.

To reply, please forward your updated CV in MSword format with the following information:

Expected Salary (in USD, Day rate, based on no work no pay)
    Last Drawn Salary
    Earliest availability / Notice Period required
    Current Location

Should you be unavailable to take up this position, kindly forward this email to any keen counterparts.

*We regret to inform only short listed candidates will be notified.

Thanks & Regards

Alicia Tia
    Recruitment Team
    Oilfield Workforce Group Limited (ASX : OFW)
    9 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec Tower 2,
    #08-01B, Singapore 038989
    Tel: +65 6871 8893| Fax: +65 6334 8510
    Email: alicia@oilfield-workforce.coml
    Web: http://www.oilfield-workforce.com/

Ray Shields
    Participant

Its illegal to put an age requirement or stipulation on a job here on the UK.

IMCA do not supply or endorse any certification. Why are they STILL asking for this.

Roy Simson
    Participant

I fully understand Ray but there are many things beyond our control age limits being one of them , I could remove the age limit but if you apply and your over the age limit your wasting your time .

As for IMCA yes we all know this but the problem is the schools are seem to be pushing for more cert requirements just look at this competence cert requirement if MTCS have there way your need to be competence assessed every 3 years at the cost of £250 + VAT . This I feel wont be the end as I am sure it wont be long before they cut the Rov competence requirement in half , One for WorkClass and the other for Inspection vehicles . https://www.mtcsuk.com/certification/individual-competence-certification

Competence assessments should be done in house by people that know you and not by training schools . Anyway getting off topic but as a individual there is nothing we can do or say to change the outcome .

deepseacon
    Participant

Are those requirements for COOEC Subsea as they were the only ones I have ever seen age’s put on job requirements in that area Asia.

Also COOEC uses MTCS for there certs so that’s what they will ask for them as the Chinese all have them.

K2
    Participant

The COOEC contract is up for tender and this does appear exactly the same as previous ads agencies have used to market for guys to work for them. I have been approached and offered some wild rates from $450 to $800 for a supv slot. Not mentioning any names but it will be obvious who will win the contract. However, the standard of applicants will no doubt match the rate 😕

😉

liddelljohn
    Participant

I was turned down for a Job in UK sector because i was over 45 ,,, it was not printed but it is company policy as the HR woman actually mentioned it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar