Home Forums General General Board Americans

Americans

Home Forums General General Board Americans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    star
    Participant

americans coming over to work in north sea, down to africa etc.. taking there twitchy habbits with them like lack of flying skills, but can talk a good show!! that dont like it when younger generation are better than them. way much better than there old sorry asses. there thoughts on how they can and only they can do the job but no one else can do it any better..only to fuck up, get tether caught twitch the joystick, piss off the client and make a complete septic tank of themselves. then go to dinner table and boast about his billion years experience , even though half the vessel watches them fuck up, but they still sit there and boast..

Yankie dolittles 😆 😆 😯 😆

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Star, please refer to my reply in the general board / Oceaneering… people leaving. And do us all a favor… stop being a whingeing prat.

piedpiper
    Participant

way much better than there old sorry asses.

only people I know who use the term "old sorry asses" are yanks. I think we have found the root of stars problem, he is what he most despises, a yank !

piedpiper

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

way much better than there old sorry asses.

only people I know who use the term "old sorry asses" are yanks. I think we have found the root of stars problem, he is what he most despises, a yank !

piedpiper

💡 💡 💡

Good call dude!!!! I missed that one!!

rovbionic
    Participant

star …good to see some of this is getting to the new born bean of yours re the avator change….call up your ex mrs if you want to senslessly babble…she has to listen if she expects your next support $$$

Heaven for bid…you having spawn youngens.

Here is an idea…impress us all with your technical grasp of the job…say….something easy like pros & cons of parralle jaws on a 7F manip as opposed to three finger.

the lads on this forum will offer you their vast experience and advise….there ..see how it works.

impress us and earn a wee bit of respect

piedpiper
    Participant

if the title of this topic were "Pakistanis" and then proceeded to slag them off, the PC brigade would be up inarms and calling this site racist.

Why then, does nobody do/say anything when it is about our American cousins ? Or for that matter when our antipodean friends are on the receiving end.

Just a thought.

piedpiper

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

if the title of this topic were "Pakistanis" and then proceeded to slag them off, the PC brigade would be up inarms and calling this site racist.

Why then, does nobody do/say anything when it is about our American cousins ? Or for that matter when our antipodean friends are on the receiving end.

Just a thought.

piedpiper[/quote

Pied,

I’m an American and I’ve gotten so used to the world slaggin’ us that I’ve become impervious to it all. Tho’ I’ve spoken out a few times… See my other posts. Still say it’s mostly penis envy tho’….

Scotbeve

star
    Participant

ha ha… nice to see you swallow that bait AGAIN!!! 😆 shame , cos each time you do it. even write a reply. ha ha

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

ha ha… nice to see you swallow that bait AGAIN!!! 😆 shame , cos each time you do it. even write a reply. ha ha

Oh anomynous pussy (Ahh, real name in a PM – I think you’ll never do it !!)!! You need serious shrink help!!!

Ray Shields
    Participant

I’m an American and I’ve gotten so used to the world slaggin’ us that I’ve become impervious to it all. Tho’ I’ve spoken out a few times… See my other posts. Still say it’s mostly penis envy tho’….

Scotbeve

please just stop replying back to him then.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Scotbeve

please just stop replying back to him then.

Ray, With Anal retentives the likes of several people in this forum and THE COMPANIES ARE ACTUALLY LETTING PEOPLE LIKE THIS OFFSHORE – I really don’t care. I’m not a pysch major. All I know is this, I had stayed away from all this blather for a year or 2, I still had work, I had peace of mind. So, once again it’s adios!!!

Star,

Guess you win ya’ pussy. I’m not visiting this website anymore / takin’ my toys and goin’ home – blah, blah, but I’ll be asking around about ya’.

My name is Scott Beve. I started out (commercially) with Taylor Diving & Salvage – one of the first sat diving companies in the N. Sea – as an ROVer tho’ they were called RCV’s back then. Prior to Taylor, I’d done a few civvie jobs for the USN. Been in ROV’s since and I’ve never had a hard time such as the likes that you must’ve had to take such a dislike to a nation of people whom by the way are your allied cousins in several WWars . Sprechenzie? It’s a shame your so narrow-minded, as you’re probably okay under all that deep-hating veneer.

star
    Participant

just to let you know mr beve am having alaugh like alot of people on here, i see alot of bad comments from alot of people. I have also put some imput in here relative to this site. I also see alot of people dont do this but continue to use this site just to ave a go.

star
    Participant

without any promting from anyone, and just to let you know I am only having a laugh, I see some guy/girs do the same! i also see some people not put any impute relevant to this site.but continue being nasty to alot of other people. 🙁

no offence intended!

crusty
    Participant

worked with a few americans that were useless, few of every other nationality also, few good ones to
    thing about the yanks is they dont badmouth and backstabb like the Brit’s

Mick
    Participant

Hey Scott,
    Have you ditched the website yet, or are you still logging on. You sound like an interesting guy, someone with a world of knowledge to quiz.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar