Home Forums General General Board attention day-rate people

attention day-rate people

Home Forums General General Board attention day-rate people

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Yeah whatever Scot. Watch out for those Z kinks………….

You’re an odds-bod "Frankie"….

Francesco
    Participant

Oh my good god! What did you morons not understand when it was stated it was a bite. Believe it or not I lied when i said i was a hairdresser.

it’s the same old sad, hapless hand-jobs (a bit like yourself keiser, and scot, in fact are you one and the same?) which makes this forum a little tedious nowadays.

witty retort by the way about the curling tongs. You know how to hurt a guy.

You are so easy it is getting tiresome

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Oh my good god! What did you morons not understand when it was stated it was a bite. Believe it or not I lied when i said i was a hairdresser.

it’s the same old sad, hapless hand-jobs (a bit like yourself keiser, and scot, in fact are you one and the same?) which makes this forum a little tedious nowadays.

witty retort by the way about the curling tongs. You know how to hurt a guy.

You are so easy it is getting tiresome

Heh, heh!!! Gotcha!!! We were only nibbling – you took the hook! Hairdresser was too easy 4 farqs sake.

KeyserSoze
    Participant

Ok so you lied about the hairdressing but seem to be performing hapless hand jobs?

Did you start in that game working for nothing also?

I suppose you have to pick up the experience and get your name known to the clients.

Then again you probably enjoy it so much that you are the one paying.

😆

David Cornock
    Participant

Guys,

Im a little confused?? I didnt think curling Tongs were allowed offshore after the incident in Thailand with the burnt ring Piece!!!

Listen you sad sack Mofos, this was just a lttle giggle and has lead to a few regulars making complete tits of themself, pretty funny stuff i think 90% of the people on here will agree…………..KFCs number one employee??? Hairdresser??? I hope your tether managment is better than your observation skillls!!!

Oh i almost forgot………….Cunts!!

KeyserSoze
    Participant

Game, set and match I think.

😆

Francesco
    Participant

I bow down to your superior intellect Scot and Kayser.

how will i ever make it in this game when I am up against such wags such as you two.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

😉 Fun whilst it lasted…. Okay, I guess we all to go back being serious twits again…. ho, hum.

RW
    Participant

This topic has had more views and replies than anything else on this forum for ages! 😕

Have the serious discussions all been had so many times there’s nothing left to talk about?

Was a funny read this one though. Even funnier people not getting onto the piss take!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Wind-up aside ..You Morons are not helping this industry.
    I hope you get lumbered with in-adequate, completly green trainees on ya job……You have loads of problems and get thrown off…………… Makes me look even better 😀

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Wind-up aside ..You Morons are not helping this industry.
    I hope you get lumbered with in-adequate, completly green trainees on ya job……You have loads of problems and get thrown off…………… Makes me look even better 😀

They’re a lost cause Lost….

David Cornock
    Participant

Good God in heaven!!

Did you guys not get the message that it was a joke, so the ROV industry can’t have people with a sense of humor??

I hope i bump into you Lost boy and see your skills first hand because if your not the oracle of everything ROV your going to get a 9/16 spanner up your fat arse!!

The only comfort is the whole site has become a bit of a laughing stock when it comes to forums, no one can ask a question or have an opinion with out the same 4-5 guys jumping all over them, i hope your happy guys.

As always Peace, with the exception of Lost Boy as he is a complete nob end.

😈

Andy Shiers
    Participant

And you’ve just answered your own question with your antics 😉

KeyserSoze
    Participant

😆 😆 😆

T-Boy
    Participant

9/16 spanner…

Curious choice, obviously a clankie and full of interelect 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar