Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? Fugro exodus??

Fugro exodus??

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? Fugro exodus??

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    steve harrop
    Participant

Agree with last post , something isnt right ,been at Fugro some time. Carnt quite put my finger on it but something isnt right. Haveing a look at the usual suspects everybody is looking for people mind is the grass any greener who know will have to try and see. ❗

Ingrid Brown
    Participant

thinking about a move myself, who’s offering best packages just now?

grassyscones
    Participant

DOF seem to have been a popular destination for alot of FSSL staff recently

don rover
    Participant

First of all I like working with fugro, Ive been with them for a number of years. My concern is that they seem to be a bit behind other companies in the pay scales. It concerns me because we are losing some good guys at the moment and replacing them with lots of trainees again.

The trouble is guys are being offered quite a substantial pay rise to go elsewhere, I was offered a lot more money just the other day for doing the same job. I am loyal to fugro however, but i’m not sure how long that can keep me with them. It’s very difficult to resist a bigger wage packet.

I think one of the problems is the structure of pay at fugro. It is far too complicated. Its ok if your a superintendent 1, as far as I know they are on comparable wages to other companies. But if like me you are a Supervisor you can go to another company and earn more money for being a supervisor there.

Just wish they would sort it out soon. Or at least ask for the opinion of the guys offshore. What happened to having a Fugro forum for us guys (Which they said they would have when we changed contracts) with reps.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar