Home Forums General General Board Global Industries New ROV Division

Global Industries New ROV Division

Home Forums General General Board Global Industries New ROV Division

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

So i take it they are best avoided !

I would not want to get ripped off and fucked over and then have to kill someone !

Anonymous

" top pay for ROV Supv. is $US 475 day rate and Sub eng. approximately US$350 "

I dont think so………. 😀

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I dont think so………. 😀

That’s pretty poor 😕

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I dont think so………. 😀

That’s pretty poor 😕

Doesn’t even rank poor in my book…

Anonymous

Peanuts and monkeys springs to mind !!! 😆 😆 😆

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Coconuts in England anybody??? Clippity-clop…

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Eer ! Stap playin wiv ma horse !

mudflap276
    Participant

what ever happened with global? did they sink or swim?

kangaroo
    Participant

The rates there are very bad!

So bad Paul Letich was embarressed to ask any of the guys he knew to come and work there.

Paul Letcih has now left Global and is back working in Australia.

mudflap276
    Participant

i know some people there and talked to them yesterday. they hired a new guy to replace paul and this guy has napoleon syndrome. he brought over a bunch of guys from somewhere else and they are buddies, (coonasses) and they are not worth a flip plus guys that paul hired as supv, this guy canceled the contracts and they didnt get promoted. a real high speed guy. anyway i hear that paul is getting the blame for everything that is gone wrong. pretty sorry for a grown man not to own up to a problem and fix it, but its not like we havent seen it before.

Oldschool
    Participant

Rumor has it that a Sonsub Houston jack@$$ took Paul’s former position. Paul resigned, is in OZ and making heaps more $$$, as he desirves. Bottom line is that Drew Michelle provided BK Chin with ages old O.I. rates at start-up and swore that these were current. BK Chin screamed that he would not be dictated to by Paul or any ROV type regarding wages.

The entire lot of Global is run by coonasses, all "VERY 😯 closely" related…LOL!

mudflap276
    Participant

that is too funny 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 and i thought BK was asian lol
    so i guess they will have the typical coonarse, gulf of mexico mentality then

mudflap276
    Participant

well i took a position at global because a few buddies of mine accepted positions here. well all i can say is "what a goatf*ck"
    they had 3 jobs since the boat came from norway, one customer was pretty unhappy. all inspection jobs. people are leaving like crazy. 8 hour days are the norm 😯
    you have to beg to get to work. no communication. the corporate office has lost several contracts due to complete incompetence. this was only a temporary gig but man, good thing i dont depend on them to pay me.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

So it looks like a total thumbs down for Global Industries. One to be avoided judging by previous posts in this thread.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

By the sounds of it, it looks like they’re out to make a quick $$ (again).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar