Home Forums General General Board Gordon Brown Guilty of Treason ?

Gordon Brown Guilty of Treason ?

Home Forums General General Board Gordon Brown Guilty of Treason ?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

Everybody gets in on the act 🙂
    Celebrity Lynching 😀

Sponsored by Mcdonalds , The national lottery and hosted by simon Cowell, i volunteer for free my services as High Executioner.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

If ever there was a candidate for lead poisoning – it’s that good ol’ boy who not only lost – as in bankruptcy – 8 drilling companies, he lost a country and coming soon – don’t touch that dial! The world. You see they DO do it bigger and better in Texass!!!!

Savante
    Participant

what about cloning him so we could practise?? 😯

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

what about cloning him so we could practise?? 😯

He may turn into a Tony parrot…..!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

what about cloning him so we could practise??

But what if it went disastrously wrong 😯
    We would have " I Robots " running around the country ! 😕
    Down every seedy dark alleyway , in the sewers and basements there would be Gordon Brown clones vegetating making wierd noises when inhaling 😯
    The whole country would never get any sleep ! 🙁

deepbluespark
    Participant

What about all the people who borrowed money they had no way to pay back?

What about all the people that bought houses they couldn’t really afford?

What about all the people who decided to cash in and overcharge what their house was really worth?

What about all those who wanted more money from their investments or returns from the money they put in stocks and shares?

What about those who wanted to use more and more energy and not worry where it was coming from?

There are a lot more of them than there is of him. And it is all their fault as well.

The banks fault again ray, they were throwing money out at people who could’nt afford to repay the money. I know, they offered me a mortgage when I was still at collage with a part time job, just told them a couple a fibs and that was me with a mortgage offer. Shit as big as this only happens when the cunts at the top are rubbing there hands together making more money than any of us could ever dream of…

And as for entering the euro now, well, the pound has fell faster than a whores nickers in Patong, I can’t help but feel we’ve been back doored into entering the euro. have them fat cats like Brown, got investments that will make them a mint when the UK enter the euro??????? Another set up from the top brass?????

liddelljohn
    Participant

What about all the people who borrowed money they had no way to pay back?

What about all the people that bought houses they couldn’t really afford?

What about all the people who decided to cash in and overcharge what their house was really worth?

What about all those who wanted more money from their investments or returns from the money they put in stocks and shares?

What about those who wanted to use more and more energy and not worry where it was coming from?

There are a lot more of them than there is of him. And it is all their fault as well.

The banks fault again ray, they were throwing money out at people who could’nt afford to repay the money. I know, they offered me a mortgage when I was still at collage with a part time job, just told them a couple a fibs and that was me with a mortgage offer. Shit as big as this only happens when the cunts at the top are rubbing there hands together making more money than any of us could ever dream of…

And as for entering the euro now, well, the pound has fell faster than a whores nickers in Patong, I can’t help but feel we’ve been back doored into entering the euro. have them fat cats like Brown, got investments that will make them a mint when the UK enter the euro??????? Another set up from the top brass?????

I woiuld trust any Thai whore a thousand times more than any politician.

chen
    Participant

Who voted for the reprobate anyway???????

What a system we have in the UK! If the current PM has enough, he simpley hands over power to the most willing candidate, or rather his mate who he promissed the position to after the "joker" party was re-elected.

Too much under the table dealings in UK politics, AND WE STAND FOR IT!

I don’t suppose ethnic English, Scotish, Welsh, NI, gave the majority vote for them anyway, but thats another story, and maybe another argument for charge of treason to the whole of the incompetent Labour party.

It is my understanding that the UK electoral system requires that you vote for a local representative (your MP), that the Monarch invites the leader of the party having secured the most seats to form a government and that the party of government selects it’s leader who is then the Prime Minister. So voting for a local representative affiliated to any particular party may well result in that partys’ leader becoming the PM but the only people who actually voted for Gordon Brown live in Kirkcaldy & Cowdenbeath. Maybe a nuclear stike with ground zero at 56.1197N, 3.1676W would teach folk the error of thier ways.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I see a German politician has piped up and criticised the UK government for talking about borrowing massive amounts to get the country out of financial trouble. Of course it is the same Mr Brown (now in charge of the UK governing party) that flogged of a whole pile of the Kingdoms Gold reserves at knock down prices. His reward? Promoted to Prime minister. His next clever move? Borrow shit loads of money!!

Could you imagine one of us being in financial trouble and going to the bank (without a jot of a business plan) to borrow a good few years of joint household income to get ourselves out of the trouble we got ourselves into in the first place?
    The bank (the greedy, non government, financial institutions that are also at the root of this mess) would simply laugh at the idea and show you the door. Yet it seems perfectly fine for themselves and the UK authorities to do just that and drop the country into even greater debt than it’s already in. The logic of this beats me, and also the Germans it seems. My guess is they are not the only ones that feel this as a stupid approach, but are simply the first to speak out about it.

Of course this could all be a ploy to get the pound down to 1/1 Euro level and switch currencies whilst you sleep one night.

best regards
    James Mc

deepbluespark
    Participant

Of course this could all be a ploy to get the pound down to 1/1 Euro level and switch currencies whilst you sleep one night.

best regards
    James Mc

Exactly, we’re being back doored into entering the euro…

Like I said before, some people clearly stand to make a sweat profit by doing so…

And the Germans are bloody right too, they’ve had the biggest economy in europe for years, they could teach dick head Gordon a few things, like how to make Rover, Land Rover, MG, Jaguar a success. Other than that of flogging them off to companies abroad for pea nuts and huge tax breaks just to keep production in the UK.

GET YOUR HANDS UP, THIS IS A LABOUR PARTY F**K UP!!!

NewKidOnTheBlock
    Participant

Whey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seem’s like only yesterday we were calling for Maggie’s head in a very similar way!

Have you ever dropped a coin into one of those swirly things that make it roll round and round in circles until it falls through the hole inthe bottom?
    Thats what we’re doing. Going round and round in circles.
    Eventually we’ll all fall into that black hole of despair at the bottom and not only will we lose our money, but there will be nothing left to show for it other than memories.

Bring back common sense.

You have been warned… ❗

Or is it just time to put that wine glass down and tootle off to bed old man…..

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar