IROVA & IMCA?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Ahhhhhahaha

The usual cheap shots from a septic.

Yep ramming it down your throat like the unions. You being one of the many in here bullying people to join said unions. Where did that get ya ? Out of pocket.

I was called all sorts for advocating well avoiding RMT & was called a scab in the process 😯 oh well

Like I said , well happy in my vocation , conditions & pay 🙄 Yep in it for myself as is every offshore dayrate Ho! Just like your self Bevevich.

Sawadi Kropkin lou frun

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I take it you won’t be joining then stallion.
    Your choice , no matter. 8)

James McLauchlan
    Participant

AsianStallion

Calma, Calma.
    Nobody is ramming anything down anyone’s throat, after all if you are reading this you did so by choice, not through coercion.
    You are the one that visited ROVworld.com and you opened this thread and decided to post. I’d hardly call that having something rammed down someone’s throat.

From any angle it appears more like a case of self inflicted ramming which, as I have clearly missed your point, may be what you are referring to.
    In which case might I suggest you don’t read this thread, and you’ll feel much better for it.

Have a nice day everyone and lets be nice eh? 🙂

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Asian,

Bullying? This isn’t the 40’s!!!! Your choice as James said. We know where you stand – alone, perhaps.

KeyserSoze
    Participant

Hey, AsianDonkey!

Are you from Ork or what?

Nanu nanu!

Shazbad!

😀

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar