Home Forums General General Board Know your rights…Admiralty Laws & Jones ACT???

Know your rights…Admiralty Laws & Jones ACT???

Home Forums General General Board Know your rights…Admiralty Laws & Jones ACT???

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    critter1969
    Participant

Maybe there are more than just one phone in the clients bedroom he could have used to call, the coast guard, the police and his mummy.
    Maybe the guy that got hammered provoked the attack?
    Seldom does someone hit another for no reason.

Maybe this guy does this for a living as a quick phone call to Blue Well would confirm action like this receives hush money.
    Am sure there are other skeletons(oil companies) in his closet that can be revealed if legal action is followed up.
    We have all heard about the USA citizen receiving approx $80,000 for spilling Mc Donalds hot coffee on themselves.

America, the land of the free home of legal action.
    Where divers can sue themselves out of further work as the risk of personal injury law suits/insurance prevents cost effective employment, it seems companies may be reluctant also to hire American ROV tech’s.
    So not only do 60% of American citizens disbelieve the theory of evolution and believe the earth is 10,000 years old as the bible belt would have us believe.

Evidence also shows Americans lack the chromosome containing the hardenup gene currently profiled in other western civilizations.

liddelljohn
    Participant

Maybe there are more than just one phone in the clients bedroom he could have used to call, the coast guard, the police and his mummy.

Maybe this guy does this for a living as a quick phone call to Blue Well would confirm action like this receives hush money.
    Am sure there are other skeletons(oil companies) in his closet that can be revealed if legal action is followed up.
    We have all heard about the USA citizen receiving approx $80,000 for spilling Mc Donalds hot coffee on themselves.

Where divers can sue themselves out of further work as the risk of personal injury law suits/insurance prevents cost effective employment, it seems companies may be reluctant also to hire American ROV tech’s.
    So not only do 60% of American citizens disbelieve the theory of evolution and believe the earth is 10,000 years old as the bible belt would have us believe.

Evidence also shows Americans lack the chromosome containing the hardenup gene currently profiled in other western civilizations.

Ha ha very funny …but frighteningly true

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Indeed lad!! But wouldn’t you rather be sued by a normal-Joe-on-the-street in America instead of house burglars when they hurt themselves in your home whilst burglarizing it… that one fellow fell from the sun roof, and sued for (ready for this?) loss of wages, bodily injuries, and safety infractions (something to do with the sun roof). Where was this you ask? In ol’ Blighty!! There’s plenty more like em’. Sun roof in the UK??? Odd…

Oldschool
    Participant

Since personal attacks are no longer being moderated on this forum, I’ll gladly reply to idiots likewise 👿

critter1969,

Since I wasn’t the “client” on this particular project, I’ll leave assumptions about another man’s “bedroom accessories” to your fantasies. I understand, you suffer this issue genetically from birth and can’t help your urges 😛 .

Yep, as the only (LEAD) dayshift supv., making the only dives on the project, despite there being 2 supvs on nights, I must have provoked the situation. Anytime, some loud-mouth idiot pommy wanker jumps one of my techs for finishing the hydraulic p/t speed settings with the system HPU vs. a charge cart, I will ALWAYS tell such an idiot to shut the fook up, mind his own business and protect my crew members from such egotistical morons at any cost! I take care of my people and look forward to the legal testimony by the other techs this pom has physically assaulted in the very recent past.

As far as calling the police, the USCG or my mommy…LOL! Mums dead, I hate cops almost as much as I do Brits and I don’t dial 911. You see, I have what is called a “Concealed Carry Deadly Weapons License” and would have simply put a bullet in this Brit’s heart under any other circumstance 😈 . But even us Native American Indians barely out of savagery aren’t allowed to scalp and shoot offshore…damn pity though 😈 .

BTW, it was “BLUEWHALE” and it wasn’t “hush money.” It was another pom wanker who cried like a lil bitch 😆 when he knew that he was facing prision time in Mainland China. I refused his money for over 5 hours, despite the Chinese Police begging me to take it so the poor crybaby cunt didn’t get shgged up the arse by a long line of Chinese wanting to serve up rice greul into every one of his orifices. If you go back to the thread and actually possess the ability to read, you would see that he admitted paying the money to avoid being a Chinese prison bitch…LOL! 😆 and that he opened a door, sucker-punched me and ran away like the little pom bitch that he is.

So, you are an expert on US civil lawsuits ya mental midget? The fact of the McDonald’s lawsuit was that this particular McDonald’s had been cited 4 times by health dept. inspectors for their coffee makers exceeding 150 degrees F. The dozy server dropped the cup into the lady’s hands at the drive through and the lady was a professional leg model, who suffered permanent scarring you genius.

I’ve worked in Norway, the UK Sector and on/offshore every continent except Africa (by choice) since 1994. This was my first trip working back in the US in a very long time and I have not worked in a position below ROV Supv since 1997. I’ll gladly open my "closet" to full inspection…it is filled with dead Brit Immigrants’ scalps and their souveineer "arrow shirts" handed down by my grandfathers…LMFAO!

Historically, the Vikings sacked Brittan 3 times. The firt time the took all of the beautiful women away with them. The second sacking resulted in them taking the younger female generation back home. After the third time they handed the Brits their bollocks, they took evey woman shaggable while totally intoxicated. Thus, you have the ugliest women on the planet and the Scandinavian women are the hottest.

Let’s see, you had your asses kicked in almost every battle you’ve attempted throughout history. Especially by us aboriginal peoples in the Americas and the Zulu really fokked ya up. 🙄 Then we had to come save your arses from "bravely cowarding" in your tunnels from the Nazis… 😆 😆 😆 Take about genetically predisposed loser girlymen 😯 !

And the fooked up religon that your forfather’s conned the Anglo’s into believing in the Southern Bible-Belt were your ancestors from the Church of England you tosser. My Native American Indian People’s laughed at your religion and at your pathetic inability to survive or even fight a battle like real men 😆

Unless it an Engligh football team that gets beat and then the fans run amuck like tribal abos without a single braincell. Come on over and try that shite where I live in America 😆

BTW, what is it with you and men’s bedrooms and "closets" anyway 😯 Since you elected to attack the Bible Thumpers your forfathers taught, sounds like you must be a closet puffter that got her eyelash sprained by some mean ‘ol American televangelist picking on ya for swallowing 💡

Oldschool
    Participant

British Illegal Immigrants Poem:

I cross ocean, poor and broke.
    Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there.
    Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, ‘You come no more, we
    send cash right to your door.’

Welfare cheques – they make you
    wealthy! NHS – it keep you healthy!

By and by, I get plenty money.
    Thanks to you, you British dummy!

Write to friends in motherland.
    Tell them ‘come fast as you can.’

They come in turbans and Ford trucks,
    And buy big house with welfare bucks!

They come here, we live together.
    More welfare cheques, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,
    but neighbour’s patience wearing thin..
    Finally, British guy moves away.
    Now I buy his house, then I say,

‘Find more immigrants for house to rent.’
    And in the yard I put a tent.

Everything is very good,
    and soon we own the neighbourhood.

We have hobby, it’s called breeding.
    Welfare pay for baby feeding.
    Kids need dentist? Wives need pills?
    We get free! We got no bills!

British crazy! They work all year,
    to keep the welfare running here.

We think UK darn good place.
    Too darn good for British race!
    If they no like us, they can scram.
    Got lots of room in Afghanistan 😆 !

Signed…Stupid BRITISH TAXPAYER
    Soon to be another State of Islam 😈

rovrave
    Participant

schoolgirl….erm i mean old school,
    i seem to be getting a tad confused following this thread and your latest adventure. Is this relating to the time you got bashed in China or have you been upsetting some one else now. Or was it someone else who got the bash this time?
    Goodness seems nobody is safe from attack offshore these days?…………..erm ……or is it just your jobs that this is happening. Maybe you need a lucky rabbits foot or one of your native indian charms ( a dream catcher is it?)

well it’s an interesting adventure anyway, keep us posted on the court case, it sure beats those dirk pitt books.

keep your head down
    t.t.f.n
    the raver

Oldschool
    Participant

(_!_)

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Ha ha very funny …but frighteningly true

Liddle, Please assure me that you are in fact making a broad, generalized, sweeping statement here…..

bt
    Participant

old school take a journey http://www.bbc.co.uk/history

Ray Shields
    Participant

so I take it that enough feedback on the suggested scenario in the first message has now been given as it has now turned into a personal slagging match?

Would you like the thread locked now so everyone can go back into their corners ready for the next round?

🙂

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Old,

What’s the latest with this saga? Updates dude….?

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

So basically,

An ROV person has again been involved in a fracas offshore

Same guy from what I gather

Some companies are obviously crying out for bodies

Monkey

Oldschool
    Participant

Rav, Monkey & other room-temp I.Q. posters,

The Brit as a Supv, assaulted a P/T on his previous rotation. Everyone covered this up, as the tech quit, stating he would not work for such a lot of wankers. So the jerk pom supv got to come back and shouldn’t have. But you are right there Monkey, the OZ company is desperate for bodies, as no one wants to come back to the project because of such BS.

SO, that makes me all at fault for not taking any shite from a tosser trying the same shit on one of my dayshift techs? Too fooking bad! I don’t allow anyone to jump my techs, it’s called a "chain of command" and if you had any real forces experience you might understand the concept. Same issue in China and my upper mgmt in Sing backed me all the way through the BS with the BlueWhale mouth. I don’t back down, it’s a Native American Indian thing you poms would never understand. I happen to come from a tribe that NEVER signed a treaty with the US and only biological terrorism from your communicable diseases defeated our ranks….nasty diseased lil biatches that ya be 😯

So, as senior supv I tell the wanker to knock it off and I get hit. Yep, that makes me a desperate choice for companies…lol! How come I get recommended from all OZ and Pom Ops & Gen Mgrs for these projects then over your country mates and am consistantly placed in a Client Rep, Supt or lead Supv position? Maybe it’s because I don’t take any shite from you idiots. 😆

Rayshields,

I don’t care how long this continues…LMAO. I’m enjoying finding out who the real names are behind some of these posts to share with my mates for future reference. 😈 😈 😈

Oldschool
    Participant

Scott,

As you know I made this post just to make guys aware of the Jones Act and tried to encourage the newer guys to learn about their offshore rights.

I expected the normal ball-busting and metal midgets to have their say when I decided to post this. As much as they are amused with their own stupidity, I have never been thin skinned and could give a fook what any of these wankers opinions are 😆 ! When they end up working for me and I want their opinion…I’ll tell them what it is 😈 !!!

So dude, details of the US Coast Guard Investigation, legal details, indictments, charges, etc will be reserved for private emails. I accomplished what I set out to do and that was to bring a "what would you do if" topic to the younger hands’ attention. 💡

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

See your point… fair enough.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • The topic ‘Know your rights…Admiralty Laws & Jones ACT???’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar