Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Offshore Medicals OGUK (formerly OKOOA) Medical Manila

OGUK (formerly OKOOA) Medical Manila

Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Offshore Medicals OGUK (formerly OKOOA) Medical Manila

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ray Shields
    Participant

Please note RS Occcupational Health assist Oil and Gas UK is the new name for UKOOA.

http://rsoh.co.uk/oguk

You can check the vaildity of your certificate (which it should have if it is a proper certificate at http://rsoh.co.uk/cert-validation

If not for problems the contact is now Jen McHugh jen@rsoh.co.uk

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Please note RS Occcupational Health assist Oil and Gas UK is the new name for UKOOA.

To clarify the above statement a little…..

RS Occcupational Health
    From www.http://rsoh.co.uk/oguk

RS Occcupational Health assist Oil and Gas UK (formerly UKOOA) in supporting offshore employees and employers by providing a range of medical administrative services

Oil & Gas UK
    From http://www.oilandgasuk.co.uk

"Our aim is to strengthen the long-term health of the offshore oil and gas industry in the United Kingdom by working closely with companies across the entire sector, governments and other stakeholders to address the important issues."

So… RS Occupational Health assist OGUK (OGUK was formally UKOOA)

Ray Shields
    Participant

Ah ok, I was just quoting what RSOH had posted on their website!

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Yeah.. it wasn’t very well written on their site.

Sit Rep
    Participant

Probably get an ear-bashing (not right on topic).

Given the number of "butterballs" I see offshore and by that I mean nearly spherical people I think it’s a bit of piss taking yet again!

I’m no tri-athlete, in fact try not to know where or what a gym is, but I’ve been called obese here in Oz at OGUK medicals at 87kgs with a medium build and gone offshore to see guys 5′ 4" with a 54" waist. They were Americans/Canadians, naturally (don’t want to be mistaken for a seal pup)!

Now I don’t care if you die offshore along as you don’t injure/ kill me or anyone else but it beats me how I’d escape from a helo seated besides one of these or drag this guy to safety in a fire.

I’m over 50 now and therefore reasonably expect a medical but let’s make the playing field level and ensure that corruption doesn’t exist.

TA

Paul
    Participant

Hi All,

Anywhere I can get a OGUK medical near Clark/Pampanga/Angeles , Phillipines:?:

Kalbo
    Participant

Hi All,

I don’t think there are any in Pampanga area, I have been using the American outpatient clinic in Manila for the last few times.

Recently I did ask the bosun on board as he is local to Pampanga and he only knew places in Manila also.

Clark medical City has doctors coming from Manila a few times a week, it might be worthwhile asking there. If you do find any close by let us know.

Cheers.

Paul
    Participant

Hi Kalbo,

Thanks for your reply. Does anyone know of any in Cebu City area, closest if at all possible. I see feedback that OGUK is not available in Cebu but worth a try before heading to Manila. Thanks all.

quote="Kalbo"]

Hi All,

I don’t think there are any in Pampanga area, I have been using the American outpatient clinic in Manila for the last few times.

Recently I did ask the bosun on board as he is local to Pampanga and he only knew places in Manila also.

Clark medical City has doctors coming from Manila a few times a week, it might be worthwhile asking there. If you do find any close by let us know.

Cheers.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar