Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Regular Rotation – Oh the impossible dream!!!

Regular Rotation – Oh the impossible dream!!!

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Regular Rotation – Oh the impossible dream!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    RMAC
    Participant

We are once again going to go for the impossible dream.

As we all know working with your mates is always alot better than a bunch of random guys.

Well here is the chance.

If you and your favourite supervisor or Pilot tech fancy a regular rotation or maybe there is a squad of you who all want to work together with a system you can make your own. Drop us a line and lets talk about a deal!

This goes for Workclass and Seaeye crews.

In the subject line Simply state: Me and my Mates – (Seaeye) or (Workclass)

Cheers

Fugro ROV (Singapore)

Send all CV’s and emails regarding this requirement to janewong@fugro.com.sg or rovsecretary@fugro.com.sg

Anonymous

As long as we get to work on all the "really well looked after Sealions and Seals" you have in S’pore that would be great!! No issues with reliability or quality crews, free clogs for all, excellent i’m in!!!

RMAC
    Participant

Please be advised that we no longer operate SEALS from Singapore and the Sealions are all being prepared to be upgraded in the near future.

If you are generaly interested please send your CV.

Cheers

ekmonster
    Participant

whats your day rate for sealion supervisor n pilot tech roughly?

RMAC
    Participant

keep them coming!

James McLauchlan
    Participant

whats your day rate for sealion supervisor n pilot tech roughly?

A question that many companies don’t like to answer out in the open.

subman
    Participant

I think all you guys should ask why do they require so many guy before you jump into the fire .

Now they will say because of the work load its because of the rate people are leaving .

So have a chat with some of the x Fugro guys and ask !

Cheers

Subman

RMAC
    Participant

All,

It really is as simple as that!

Fleet expansion means the requirement for crew is increased. Please dont read any more into it.

Cheers

RMAC
    Participant

Hi,

Am i the only one who remembers what it was like to work with a regular squad.

I am sure there must be some like minded guys still left out there who would like to go offshore with a decent group of guys they actually like.

Let me know i can hopefully fix it for you!

Cheers

Jimmy. S. Aville

RMAC
    Participant

Teams still wanted for the following systems

New Seaeye Panther Plus
    Newly refurbed SEL Olympian
    New FCV 3000

Also experienced Falcon crews are wekcome.

We have also dabbled with the concept of family members joining our Teams as in some cases banking on DNA has turned up some pretty good results.

Cheers

RMAC
    Participant

Any more takers for this offer.

We now have another 3 full systems to man coming up in October / November.

So if it is sun your after or just a break from the N/Sea give us a shout

Cheers

David Grant
    Participant

I sent my CV to the 2 different email contacts in this post 3 different times since this post was started and have not even got an acknowledgment that it was received.

Be aware guys, if Fugro Singapore cannot acknowledge receipt of CVs how well are they going to respond to Invoices, Time Sheets, Expense Claims and crew change requests from personnel?

deepseacon
    Participant

Well for sure they will have you on there records if you sent to there e-mail address more than once.

They will contact you when they need how many CV’s you think they get from guys from here plus off there own web site? as well if they send how many times?

In Business today when applying for work it is common knowledge that you may not get replied too.

Wait and see you will get a reply when they have work they will be having more systems on line soon they will contact you if you have the right experence or what ever.

They also employ some guys on the policy of nearest Airport so Asia first the onwards

So it also depends where you are and experence etc

Any way why not call Reece or Desmond or Jane speak to them in person

Savante
    Participant

speak in person or make the phonecall.

LukeD
    Participant

I agree with Dodge on that part 😕
    If a company is posting on here of how desperate they are to get people then surely sending a curtesy email back after they have requested CV’s would be professional , no 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar