Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Regular Rotation – Oh the impossible dream!!!

Regular Rotation – Oh the impossible dream!!!

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Regular Rotation – Oh the impossible dream!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    David Grant
    Participant

I am experienced and live in Asia. It is not difficult to send a courtesy reply email. In business today this is what other companies do.

I am no longer interested in working for Fugro Singapore.

RMAC
    Participant

dodge,

I would have liked to recieve a call from you or even a visit. Although this is 2007 and a great deal of business is conducted over the internet we must not forget the importance of talking be it either in person or over the phone.

Obviously i have no way of telling which CV is yours however if you did decide to call or visit we could discuss a deal based around your requirements.

establishing relashionships is always good for both the companies and the crews long term future.

God for bid this industry peak drops off (which it always does) those people who have established themselves with either their quality of work or their relations with onshore staff will always be remembered.

All,

If you are in a similar position as dodge please feel free to contact the office on +65 65461163 and speak to either of the below

Reece McAllister
    ROV Operations manager
    Fugro Singapore (ROV)

Or

Jane Wong
    ROV HR + Office manager
    Fugro Singapore (ROV)

Cheers

RMAC
    Participant

To Dodge,

I also see that you are having a problem getting a response from O.I.

Cheers

SpearROV
    Participant

What absolute Hog wash !
    Most of the companies I know of correspond by email as it becomes costly on the Dog and Bone.
    If you are that desperate to get ROV Personnel ………….Be curteous
    and acknowledge them with a polite ," Yes we do have positions left , Or We will be able to use you in two weeks time in a slot on board………..
    would you be interested ? , I shall phone you today at ….. to discuss details "
    Remember that it is somewhat easy to find out whether you are lying ,
    It’s a small industry …………………. news travels fast 😀

LukeD
    Participant

Have you worked for them SpearRov ?
    What are Fugro Singapore like ?
    Anything like Aberdeen or Fareast ?

David Grant
    Participant

I have had several responses from OI from 3 different people. No problems with correspondence there only their rate.

RMAC
    Participant

Gents,

We will look into the no reply problem and try and make sure someone atleast responds in a timely fashion.

Cheers.

aoh
    Participant

Hi everybody,

Felt the same as Dodge.Its like going thru circle.Never receive reply or calls.A lot of noise but no action

aoh

Anonymous

Probably far too busy making capuccinos in their new coffee lounge in Loyang than actually anything like answering emails……….. Plenty of wind there for sure.

blowhole
    Participant

Just to let you know i got a call from Fugro Singapore today for a job starting on the 16th.

I cant go as i have commited to someone else but the rate was pretty decent for a pilot tech.

I told them i will give them a call when i am available.

The person i spoke to was Jane (I think) but it was a guy who spoke to me the second time (didnt get the name)

RMAC
    Participant

Gents,

Thanks for your patients thus far. We are working through the back log on the ROV secretary pc and hope to get replies out to everyone by the end of this week.

Once again sorry for the slack responses and i am disapointed if we have lost out on good guys because of it.

Cheers

blowhole
    Participant

Asia,

Is fugro another company that is double checking CV’s against content????

If so i wonder how many you have come across that dont match up to their claims?

BH

RMAC
    Participant

All,

Once again sorry for the delayed replies. We have now sent replies out to everyone who has expressed an interest in joining us via the rovsecretary@fugro.com.sg email.

We realise that we may have offended some people by not replying and i sincerly hope it doesnt happen again to this extent.

If you have sent an email to another address please may i ask you to be so kind as to forward it to the address stated above.

Best Regards

Fugro ROV (Singapore)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar