Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work ROV Pilot Grade II seeking for opportunity

ROV Pilot Grade II seeking for opportunity

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work ROV Pilot Grade II seeking for opportunity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Mario Chahine
    Participant

My Name is Mario Chahine resident in ITALY.

I completed my ROV course at the ABEL ROV Traning Centre Crotone Italy, in December 2009, with great success earned on learning and Piloting skills.

I am also an aviator with great experience in Navigation and mechanical.

I am currently seeking work as an ROV Pilot Trainee or anything that helps to build up my CV experience.

I have been searching over the enternet for ROV jobs but most of the time offers are dedicated to experts and I’m really curious to know how to become expert if there’s no Trainee or beginner job opportunities around !

I am willing to work all around the world (I speak 4 languages) and during holidays I have no preferences !

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

THank you

Mario

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Hi Mario ,
    If you have tried applying for a job with no success in the Northsea companies , Try the African or American ones.

Mario Chahine
    Participant

Hi mate ! Do you have any contacts for the African and american companies please?
    Thanks

Andy Shiers
    Participant

They are in ……. The ROV contractors book 😯

Reece Glasby
    Participant

Always so helpful Lostboy………………….

James
    Participant

Mario, send me a PM.

Mario Chahine
    Participant

Hi again !

I was wondering how US trainee get our career started ! Its been month I’m bagging people and Responsibles and having the same answer !!!!
    No one is taking back on his decision they say there’s no work or you dont have the experience !

WOULD ANY ONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE DONE ? IM READY FOR INTERNSHIP ALSO, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO START THIS CAREER AND I ASSURE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

bt
    Participant

For Free???? Take it you haven’t bothered to read any forums on this site.

How long would you intend working for free before asking to be paid.??

Robert Branch
    Participant

Maiochine .Which country are you in?…There is a job available in my local town as a supermarket trolley collector.I think this would maybe suit you more and you sound like you are someone with limited intelligence?..

Robert Branch
    Participant

Sorry I see you are in ITALY….Pizzarias must be work there??

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Sorry I see you are in ITALY….Pizzarias must be work there??

Espresso anyone???

senior
    Participant

YOU F@NNY Maiochine,

FOR FREE, you muppet, get a grip, and start using the grey matter b0y!.

One for all and all for one

Cheers,

Senior $$ :mrgreen:

Robert Black
    Participant

For free eh…Let me have a look at what we have coming up…… 😆 😈

Some of the rates the newer agencies are offering – they will try to have us all working for free soon.

Actually you can go on the dole in UK and get 25K a year for preaching hate and anti UK stuff or join the army and get bombed and shot at in Afghanistan for 17K a year – mmmh choices choices! – only trouble is the fist option means you can have 4 wives and one is bloody bad enough.

andyrose
    Participant

Kruezops,

I am sorry I could not consider working for free – how about 300 US a day at a push I may be able to stretch to 350 US a day but for that I would expect to pay my own hotel and travel.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar