Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work ROV Pilot Grade II seeking for opportunity

ROV Pilot Grade II seeking for opportunity

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work ROV Pilot Grade II seeking for opportunity

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Robert Branch
    Participant

Why so many army hofficers in the ROV industry..Ive come across a dozen or so ex infantry men,SAS,SBS in this industry who had no techincal background apart from servicing their bayonets..What a strange industry we are in..dont you think..

Robert Branch
    Participant

Sorry I forgot to add this…Is this why we are taken advantage of ???..because the bayonet polishers,airframe riveters will work for peanuts?

Cabledog
    Participant

OOOH,

Somebody likes the sound of his own voice (so to speak) 😯 😯

Shame it’s not an original rant 😳

VIV LA REVOLUTION 😉

Be good
    Dog

Whats the RAN? Royal Argentinian Navy!
    Hey I am sorry to take the piss! I am a great supporter of all the countries services that gave their support to us so unselfishly , when we were not always correct. I always attend, if possible the Anzac day celebrations. I take my hat off to yoyur guys and ours that fought in those terrible wars.

I did the Falklands,but that was nothing compared to what our forefathes went through.

Anyway every Englishman should have a collonial!!

ejump
    Participant

hi im nizam frm msia…i been looking for rov job for 2 year already very harad to get ,rov operatoer prefer those who got xperince so what happen to the ne comer

I. Dryakhlov
    Participant

Good Day Everybody

Two month ago I get courses ROV P/T Trainee Grade 2,trained at SUBNET. All certificates,BOSIET, HUET, UKAOO medicals, High Voltage certificates. More than 47 operational hours flying experience.
    Before I worked an Electrical Technical Officer more than 5 years in offshore. I have additional Master degree in Mechanical Engineering and still looking any position for ROV trainee )))

many thanks for advices

best regards

Ilya

Roy Simson
    Participant

Hi Ilya

Welcome to the forum !

I think it maybe best if you read the FAQ on the ROV Rookie Corner page on this forum .

But straight to the point you have done a course and your now looking for employment in the Rov Industry .The problem is there are thousands of guys with the same idea as your self .So I think your going to it very hard but there is no secret address that I or any of the other guys can give you all I can say is that Fertoning is looking for experienced guys so they maybe taking on trainees so best you email them . info@fertoing.ru

Good Luck

Raptor

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar