Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Sonsubs new rates

Sonsubs new rates

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Sonsubs new rates

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

anyone/

K2
    Participant

Mechtech

Umm……nice to know. I won’t be bothering them on those rates!

Phew…PT 1, 2, 3 & 4, sloperviosrs this and that….what happened to the simple pilot/tech, shift supervisor and system supervisor?!

😉

Philip Pedlow
    Participant

Thats the oil and gas game for ya!!!!!!!

Steve
    Participant

lol

yeeyo
    Participant

Mechtech, do you not work for Sonsub?

People do leave, but they aways seem to come back… why is that then?

Ray Shields
    Participant

This is their NEW rates?

They haven’t put it up much, have they? Fugro and Century Geo are still paying the top rates.

Where are the people who are leaving Sonsub going? Anyone know what their turnover of staff is like, and how many do come back?

I know some of the ex-Fugro guys who were at Sonsub for quite a while. They said they were starting to suffer the same as we did – the experienced guys were getting fewer and fewer, the number of low skilled personnel increasing. So, the numbers of staff were staying the same, but the experience was going.

kangaroo
    Participant

I think this guy is taking the piss!

I know for a fact that UKPS guys working for Sonsub UK were getting more than this 6 months ago, and 10% bonus just for going back a second time to some places like the Middle East.

These may have been the rates 12 months ago perhaps!

Ray Shields
    Participant

Can anyone else confirm the Sonsub rates, Mechtech – is this information direct from the company or from Rumour Control?

me
    Participant

Sonsub pay around 440-470 $ US for senior pilot in Asia.

Mercedes
    Participant

That will be around 250 a day, like the posts say thats way low compared to the majority of companys.

Anonymous

I think thats the rate in Asia, a little behind Europe.

yeeyo
    Participant

These rates look accurate, these were from 1st of July this year. You also have to take into account the loyalty bonus. At the end of the day, they still look far short of what other companies are paying…

Anonymous

Trust me they are straight from sonsub, i got them emailed to me by a friend who is employed directly through sonsub and is on the S7000, and believe it or not those were AGAIN RE-drafted because they were low.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Trust me they are straight from sonsub, i got them emailed to me by a friend who is employed directly through sonsub and is on the S7000, and believe it or not those were AGAIN RE-drafted because they were low.

That was a guest post.

Permissions have been reset so that only registered members can post/edit etc in this Category.

Best regards
    James Mc

Michael_Caine
    Participant

Sonsubs Rates plus the bonus looks to be like one of the top rates
    Possibly not if you are a newbe. But Fugro pay you off if things get slow>>>
    And Geo Con you get Noggie Tax so Deduct the 30 % you dont get back.

or do you know better!!!!!!

“You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar