Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Superior Offshore International Recruiting Now

Superior Offshore International Recruiting Now

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Superior Offshore International Recruiting Now

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    AntonZ
    Participant

😀 Ouch Prophet you sound like the jelous kind or did i hurt u in a previous life time pray tell ?
    Tich 8)

TheProphet
    Participant

😆

AntonZ
    Participant

8) Yes you got my attention, Ah silence is golden i thought nothing interesting would come of that coment,
    I dont hide behind a curtain gentlemen, im easey to find, i hang in Singapore at the Terror Club and yes the Names Anton Zane Tich
    If any of you have a problem with me im very easey to find and contact, just remeber your dealing with a real pro with 30+ years of Subsea work behind him, so make sure you engage the brain before making low remarking coments
    Like Sticky has mentioned some folks need to mature
    I would listen to his advice
    Regards Tich

TheProphet
    Participant

Maybe you should use some of that hard earned cash to get a spell checker for your Computer 😆

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

The "very favourable" retainer is…….wait for it……..USD250 a week!

I really hope you’re joking here!!!!!!!! Per day would be more like it!!!

James McLauchlan
    Participant

We have been asked by the originator of this thread to remove it as rates are being reviewed.

It’s not our policy to simply remove threads but locking the thread is , so…… The thread is now

I believe the originator may well post updates in future via a new thread.

regards
    James Mc

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Superior Offshore International Recruiting Now’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar