Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods The I Hate Obama website [LOCKED]

The I Hate Obama website [LOCKED]

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods The I Hate Obama website [LOCKED]

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Ewan McKen
    Participant

Hey Backwoods,

You missed a bit: ‘I’m buying my handguns this week.’

Dont forget to stock up on Beans!

Regards,
    I5

backwoods
    Participant

Hey Backwoods,

You missed a bit: ‘I’m buying my handguns this week.’

Dont forget to stock up on Beans!

Regards,
    I5

A lot of guys I know are stocking up big time with ammo. It won’t be long until go goes after the guns. Did you read his plain to send billions overseas to help world poor?? He has it all laid out, his is wanting to spend billions overseas to help with their poor and HIV cases. Now him and Bush are trying to get the other 350 billion on the bailout, guess the bankers need better planes then what they got with the first bailout.

Redneck1019
    Participant

Heres one for ya, this is a good read that makes one think.

I AM CONFUSED〓!

I RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION AND NOW I AM MORE CONFUSED THAN I WAS BEFORE …..
    LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT:

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, MUSLIM, BLACK – WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS "AFRICAN FAMILY"

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN, ATHEIST, WHITE –

�$(D"DWHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS KANSAN, WHITE MOTHER?

�$(D"DAND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG

AND WENT BACK TO HIS FAMILY (WHOSE FAMILY ?) IN KENYA ?

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS SCHOOLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN GRANDPARENTS ? WHEN ?

HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, HOW?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER…. WHO AND HOW?

HE ‘WORKED’ AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO – HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB.

THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST, NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SET ASIDES

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL, WHERE HE HAS A VERY MINIMAL EXPERIENCE

HE IS PROUD OF HIS "AFRICAN HERITAGE"

BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY AFRICAN CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER.

I DIDN’T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A "CULTURAL" GENE.

�$(D"DWHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?

HE GOES TO A "AFROCENTRIC" CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD’S PERCEIVED FAULTS AND THEN HE REPEATEDLY COVERS UP FOR THE PASTOR AND THE CHURCH

HE CLAIMS THAT HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR, BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN

YEAH, RIGHT!!!

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW HE COULD BE A "UNITER" AND BRING US TOGETHER

I THINK THE HOPE IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

LIKE I SAID AT THE START,I AM NOW REALLY CONFUSED !!!!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Sounds like a typical american to me 😕

Redneck1019
    Participant

Sounds like a typical american to me 😕

Please do tell, are you talking about me or Obama. I would love to know, since it would seem you are now trying to make this turn into that discussion again. Is that what your trying to do by making that statement????

Desperately awaiting your reply…

James McLauchlan
    Participant

People. After some deliberation, and having received a few PM’s (some from annoyed site members) I have have decided to lock this thread.

The topic title is out of place in the Forum anyway. Initially I thought it would fade away in favour of other more sensible discussions about ROV’s or the industry in general, but it hasn’t. I am all for discussing non ROV topics but not those that verge on racism with political leanings have no place here.

ROVworld.com was not formed in 2000 with discussions (if you can call it a discussion) of this kind of thing in mind.

To some of those that participated in this thread. If you wish to discuss topics like this in a similarly childish manner I suggest you head off to another Forum like http://www.kids-r-us.com or http://www.kindergarten-fun.com

If you don’t like that fact that I have closed the thread, or the way this forum is moderated, then leave.

Don’t bother sending me a PM on my actions concerning this topic because you will not get a response.

best regards
    James Mc
    Website Admin.

THREAD LOCKED

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • The topic ‘The I Hate Obama website [LOCKED]’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar