Home Forums General General Board This is how desperate were getting

This is how desperate were getting

Home Forums General General Board This is how desperate were getting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Check what i received today…….. kinda made me laugh..

Hi!

How are you today?

Exciting positions are available for experienced ROV personnel who are ready for a challenge in one of the fastest growing regions within the Oil & Gas Industry … West Africa !

As a leading global ROV operator, my client provides stringent security procedures for their staff and offers an excellent salary and benefits package.

Let’s put it another way … would you consider a weekend in Glasgow or London without security? If your answer is yes then I’m sure you can handle West Africa … and not only will your employer provide security, they’ll pay you to go there!

We are currently recruiting for Senior Pilot/Tech’s and Supervisors with at least 2 years experience within the industry.

If you are interested in taking on a new position in a growing market, with excellent training and employee benefits contact me today.

"Do you know any other experienced ROV personnel?"
    Why not forward them this email, send me their details or have them contact me?
    I will do my best to find you and them that exciting new position you’ve always wanted.

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

mudflap276
    Participant

what??????????????? did you say pay me to go to west africa?????????? WOW where do i sign up ???????? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Cabledog
    Participant

A little yellow kid once said;;;;;;

"EAT MY SHORTS" 😯 😯 😯

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I’m still laughing over the Glaswegian bit 😆

aquarius
    Participant

Sounds good…..

Bring it on……PM me the details.

Jason Garic
    Participant

Oddly,
    Supervisors with less than two years doesn’t seem strange these days.

Jason Garic
    Participant

Great googely moogely.

Almost 5 years on this forum and I had to give #100 to that cheap post. Might as well make the rest of them cheap.

ROVRatt
    Participant

Wow!

Let’s put it another way … would you consider a weekend in Glasgow or London without security? If your answer is yes then I’m sure you can handle West Africa … and not only will your employer provide security, they’ll pay you to go there!

I have walked London and Glasgow flat without security with a lot of beer inside. I dare the originator of this statment to walk through Lagos, Port Harcourt or Luanda alone.

Anyone want to bet on how long till this eternal optimist is mugged or worse?

Ian Stephen
    Participant

I’m getting the OVM slot on the Fugro Saltire after 7 years how good am I !

Ray Shields
    Participant

This isn’t related to the reason the FCVs had 50% downtime on there then? :L :L :L :L

Ian Stephen
    Participant

This isn’t related to the reason the FCVs had 50% downtime on there then? :L :L :L :L

this’ll tech me to leave my account logged in when i get off the rig. not reposible for the quoted post and there is no truth in it what so ever!!!!! i’d rather nail my head to a passing train than become an OVM 😆 😆

James McLauchlan
    Participant

this’ll tech me to leave my account logged in when i get off the rig. not reposible for the quoted post and there is no truth in it what so ever!!!!! i’d rather nail my head to a passing train than become an OVM 😆 😆

Aaww… You had me going for a moment there! I was going to invite you into the OM club down here in the Algarve 😉

‘I’m getting the OVM slot on the Fugro Saltire after 7 years how good am I !’

Both of the Fugro subs were in the water last night when i had a look:-)))
    Nice boat by the way!!!!!

Ian Stephen
    Participant

Oh what fun we can have in 3 weeks

Blowfish
    Participant

Say MechTech who sent it to you? Interested to know. 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar